Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guard fires 16 shots at "disgruntled client" of govt office in parking lot.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guard fires 16 shots at "disgruntled client" of govt office in parking lot.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/3...fice-in-tucson

sounds kinda like the Great ValleyFair Mall "Apple Employee" draw down, except for the actual shots fired. "Feared for my life, thought he was trying to run me over".

IMO this is exactly why Silicon Valley firms are wanting Vets, but NOT armed security.

my SillyCon Valley contacts say "just in last couple years" things have gone from culture of carefree and zany to "everyone is walking on eggshells". Combo of Me Too, Trump Derangement Syndrome, BLM, Antifa VS Alt-Right but MOSTLY.....the fact that with booming economy LOTS of new people "no one really knows" are being hired. Lots of weirdos of both (all 3? lol) sexes who must have been hiding in mom's basement for last 20yrs are showing up workplace social situations.

And you are qualified to make the above observations how..?

Thats what we thought.

Comment

sounds kinda like the Great ValleyFair Mall "Apple Employee" draw down, except for the actual shots fired. "Feared for my life, thought he was trying to run me over". (i've personally de-briefed a guard who worked the mall site at the time and who worked with both guard and of course the supervisor who threaten to blow out the guy's car window....probably the most shocking part of the tape)

IMO this is exactly why Silicon Valley firms are wanting Vets, but NOT armed security. (talked to a guy who interviewed and most likely hired at $35/hr for that gig)

my SillyCon Valley contacts say "just in last couple years" things have gone from culture of carefree and zany to "everyone is walking on eggshells". Combo of Me Too, Trump Derangement Syndrome, BLM, Antifa VS Alt-Right but MOSTLY.....the fact that with booming economy LOTS of new people "no one really knows" are being hired. Lots of weirdos of both (all 3? lol) sexes who must have been hiding in mom's basement for last 20yrs are showing up workplace social situations. (nuff said, I already said I got this info from my contacts)

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X