X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by flashlightcop509
    Nope, no "Fury" to be found, only "Taiwan" stamped in letters about 1/64" tall; I don't believe they're cheapies tho, pretty sturdy hinged type... However, I haven't had to use them yet so who knows how they'll hold up...
    They're probably copies of Smith or something. A lot of ROC stuff is "you hand us something, we will make 1000 more."

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    Nope, no "Fury" to be found, only "Taiwan" stamped in letters about 1/64" tall; I don't believe they're cheapies tho, pretty sturdy hinged type... However, I haven't had to use them yet so who knows how they'll hold up...

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by flashlightcop509
    Honestly, I have no idea...

Mine are company bought, but they have no manufacturer's TM on them, only a serial number...
    Look for the words "FURY" in small print, it'll be a cheap stamp.

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    Honestly, I have no idea...

Mine are company bought, but they have no manufacturer's TM on them, only a serial number...

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Detective Romo's - They have served me well since 1971.

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    I carry a set of S&W Tacticals, Chain.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    started a topic Handcuffs what do you carry ?

Handcuffs what do you carry ?

I carry two pair peerless chain - blue steel/black finish - on break away snaps
    i carry i pair smith wesson chain - blue steel - concealed in pants or jacket.

in total i usually carry 3 pairs as i have been in stituations where i have had to detian 3 or more people, and via carrying 3 pairs i can safely detian 6 people using the POST belt loop back to back method although it is not recommend as it can still be a little dangerous but it is safer then having a group of 3 people not in cuffs :P

all in all just wondering what your opinion on the cuffs, are...

i like peerless better.
    my ACT instructor whom was fromer marine and swat officer with ogden pd, told me the double lock on his smith and wesson broke once, while walking up a flight of stairs when they dropped out of his paddle holster.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X