wish me luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish me luck

I have a job interview doing security for Fresno County. Suck that I wil be working two jobs for awhile, but it will look good for any PD jobs I apply for.
    Todd

hey

best of luck to you in your new job.

Comment

had the interview today and go back next week for a second, this time with their chief of security. They seemed very interested in not only hiring me but also putting me in the PACT unit with the mentally ill, preferably to work. It will give me a county job and eventually county benifits.
      Todd

Comment

Originally posted by tlangsr
        had the interview today and go back next week for a second, this time with their chief of security. They seemed very interested in not only hiring me but also putting me in the PACT unit with the mentally ill, preferably to work. It will give me a county job and eventually county benifits.
        Getting a second interview is almost always a very positive sign...unless, as you imply, they're planning to throw a net over you when they get you into the PACT unit!

("Good work, Chief! We finally nabbed the elusive Madman Todd after all these years, thanks to that clever phoney job interview scheme!")

Seriously, good luck next week (although I doubt luck had anything to do with you getting a second interview)!
        Last edited by SecTrainer; 03-02-2007, 07:59 PM.
        "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer
          Getting a second interview is almost always a very positive sign...unless, as you imply, they're planning to throw a net over you when they get you into the PACT unit!

("Good work, Chief! We finally nabbed the elusive Madman Todd after all these years, thanks to that clever phoney job interview scheme!")

Seriously, good luck next week (although I doubt luck had anything to do with you getting a second interview)!
          Thank you, not only for the luck but the laugh too.
          Todd

Comment

Good luck!

I wish you the best of luck! Let us know how the second interview goes! Knock em' dead (well not literally, that would hinder things a bit).
            "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X