Where do you get your Gear ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get your Gear ?

I usually buy my gear at a local public safety shop called skaggs, they usually offer good prices, sometimes at wholesale. or i will order from quartermaster or cheif supply, the guys at cheif are really nice and ship quick and thier prices on some equipment is cheaper than QM, but QM has cheap unis..

i am just curious if many of you use online ordering or if you go to a local shop.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

For me, if it's something small and fairly inexpensive, I'd usually either drive the 40 minutes to my local cop shop and buy something outright and save on shipping costs, or peruse a Gall's or Quartermaster uniform catalog, and figure on buying enough equipment in one order to justify a shipping charge.
    “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
    "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

www.911gear.ca
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

hey

there is a local security supply place like 10 mins from my house so Its pretty easy for me to go to them

Comment

80 % of my gear is Ebayed, I get cheap 5.11 class A & B's there, used bulletproof vests are in the Security wages range, and both my duty belts and their accessories have come from there.

10% of my gear is from copsplus.com which has pretty reasonable prices, that's where I got my ASP and my Safariland 6280 from, at a pretty good price.

The last 10% is a mix of stuff I had left over from the military (boots, cold weather gear, ect), from b-day gifts ( love the Under Armor) and Gall's (OC and name tags).

Comment

I got all my Bianchi grear from a my local "Mom & Pop" uniform shop. The owner's husband is a local LEO and the service is always outstanding.

I do need to get back to the shop sometime, as my current site requires a white shirt with a tie buisiness look and duty gear is out. I need to get a key clip or two and a new light case.
            Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amatures built the Ark while professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Where do you get your Gear ?

America police a equipment in metairie la but I stop going to them. Reason why they mainly catering to nopd

So manly getting everything from net. I hate it I don't like to wait
              CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

I've purchased gear at Westforth, the local gun store, Sklarewitz, the local uniform shop, as well as purchased online at Ebay, BDU.com, Galls, and Quartermaster.

Comment

Hmmm... because I'm not located in a large city,

80% eBay
                  10% LEgear.com.au
                  5% generic hardware stores
                  5% army surplus/disposal stores
                  "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

http://www.galls.com
                    http://www.streichers.com
                    Bad website, good catalog: http://http://www.ombexpress.com/ free freight on orders over $50.00 until end of this year.

A little bit form Ebay, mainly Safariland leather gear.

Locally, Uniforms Unlimited. Streichers is also local for me.
                    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I got all my gear online even my security boot . Internet is the best

Comment

well 99% of my gear is owned by the company so unfortuneately that means i get to go to Blumenthals (but its not my money so what do i care that they are expensive) For personal purchases I shop online at Galls, Quartermaster, or Streichers. I just recently got my first Chief catalog so I will probably try them in the near future.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X