DC Officer shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValleyOne
    I dunno, both present issues with the Police, both have tendacies to oh for sake of argument-troll, and, well at the least flame with almost a perverseness about it...

My Super Ninja Radar is pinging....

I guess that's just me, though
    That's a fair one, Valley. I am, however, not that. Just here to expose the fake. My kind are a bit, misunderstood, at first.
    "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier." C.P.

Comment

I dunno, both present issues with the Police, both have tendacies to oh for sake of argument-troll, and, well at the least flame with almost a perverseness about it...

My Super Ninja Radar is pinging....

I guess that's just me, though
      I could have sworn I saw the "puke or throw a poodle through a window" comment in the past...posted by someone we all knew and loved but who promised us he was leaving and would never return. If so, it's a sad day.

PING!
      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer
        I could have sworn I saw the "puke or throw a poodle through a window" comment in the past...posted by someone we all knew and loved but who promised us he was leaving and would never return. If so, it's a sad day.

PING!
        Now wait a minute, that pukin' poodle thing was all mine! I won't sit here and let someone else take credit for that!

Obviously, we have a trust issue here. I'll start.
        Black Ceaser tells the truth, about his PoH-leece job, or I spill the beans.

Comment

Tick-Tock, fake cop!

Comment

The only thing I'm qualified to say on this topic is that PMC is not Marchetti.

Other than that, feel free to ignore PMC, or debate with him, or fight with him, or report him to [email protected] for violating the rules.

Also, on topic: Due remember that if you want to be an armed guard in DC, you need to be a sworn law enforcement officer. Except that the real police will be quick to remind you that you're not a police officer, just a security guard, even if your shield does say "POLICE" on it.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by 11B/PMC
              Just here to expose the fake. My kind are a bit, misunderstood, at first.
              Oh yes. Amen. 'Just here to expose'. Oh yes. 'So misunderstood'. Yes. Amen. I will learn so much here. Yes, Amen. Oh, Great Super Ninja, teach me the ways of the ambush. Yes, Amen. I must learn the secrets of "The Expose". (bowing low). So much to learn. How to identify "The Fake". Oh yes, Amen. This will bring peace, knowledge and stability to mankind. Yes, Amen. (Bowing and backing out the door with head down in the midst of such greatness.) I now go to seek out the Pearl of the world of Security........"The Great Donut".

Comment

If a member cannot play nice in the "sand box" with others, perhaps that member should leave the sand box and play elsewhere. Having examined SecTrainer's curricula vitae, he is what he says he is. Further, he has taken into account "training for error" and "cognitive set error." Character assassination renders one persona nongrata. A word to the wise should suffice!
                Enjoy the day,
                Bill

Comment

Originally posted by 11B/PMC
                  That's a fair one, Valley. I am, however, not that. Just here to expose the fake. My kind are a bit, misunderstood, at first.
                  Are they brothers?

exposing fakes
                  http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...7026#post17026

Comment

Originally posted by T202
                    Are they brothers?
                    "With few words, Thou doest sting." LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by T202
                      All I can do is say "no," I'm sorry. Try again. I do know that 11B/PMC will be leaving shortly. Of his own volition or not.
                      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

OK, N A says PMC isn't our arch-poster from the very recent past. I was thinking along the lines that he just stopped using his 'puter from home and switched to his 'puter at work/school. (That whole IP thing) Call me what you will, I imagined that our psuedo-hero had assumed a new ID and then started using it before he had his cry me a river departure.

But, for the brother remark, I do feel that there are common genes in play. As David and PMC (a relative new comer....mmm?) both have apparent issues with BC. Which, IMHO, is warrantless.

So to sit here and watch PMC try and call out BC is kinda silly, since ANYONE could make the same accusation towards PMC, correct? So, I am leaning towards either PMC droping the issue(s) or just going away... After all if PMC's sole purpose is to expose a fake, I don't see any real benefit that would give to the rest of the group. In this case has ANY of the advice given by BC been illegal, incorrect, or immoral? I don't recall any off the top of my head.

So PMC is the new guy charging in here with an axe to grind... Let's ask ourselves why that is....
                        ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                        Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                          All I can do is say "no," I'm sorry. Try again. I do know that 11B/PMC will be leaving shortly. Of his own volition or not.
                          Mr. Corbier is right, I don't have much time to stay and chat, but I will be back!

I hope I can return and find an area at SIW where the worker-bees can gather, hash thing's out and talk in a manner where our comfort-level is restored. I want a place to go where I can discuss street-level tactics, using street-level language, with Troops who don't get offended just because they feel it's their right to not be offended.

Some folks have been bounced out of here lately, on their own accord or not. In reality, they may just be misunderstood S/O's with limitless amounts of information that some, or all of us, could benefit from. Now they're gone, simply because they have line-of-site with the sewer that some of us have to work in everyday, and it comes out in their posts. That's a shame, lots of folks may have benefited from their knowledge.

The real world is harsh. Progressive security is harsh. Hopefully, soon, those of us in that environment will have a place to gather and vent, I would love for SIW to be that place.

Mr. Security, be forewarned, we might use a few words and phrases that will offend your sensibilities. Too easy, keep out!

Comment

Getting back to the original comment by pmc, I would say that I agree.

But I don't think that it is Marchetti either so much as it might be Special Investigator...(kinda quiet as of late)

but that's just me...
                            The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

OK, N A says PMC isn't our arch-poster from the very recent past. I was thinking along the lines that he just stopped using his 'puter from home and switched to his 'puter at work/school. (That whole IP thing) Call me what you will, I imagined that our psuedo-hero had assumed a new ID and then started using it before he had his cry me a river departure.

But, for the brother remark, I do feel that there are common genes in play. As David and PMC (a relative new comer....mmm?) both have apparent issues with BC. Which, IMHO, is warrantless.

So to sit here and watch PMC try and call out BC is kinda silly, since ANYONE could make the same accusation towards PMC, correct? So, I am leaning towards either PMC droping the issue(s) or just going away... After all if PMC's sole purpose is to expose a fake, I don't see any real benefit that would give to the rest of the group. In this case has ANY of the advice given by BC been illegal, incorrect, or immoral? I don't recall any off the top of my head.

So PMC is the new guy charging in here with an axe to grind... Let's ask ourselves why that is....
                              That's a very fair assessment, Valley, I won't pick a fight with you just for the sake of doing so.

Think chess: Every man, every move. Always be thinking forward.

Posing is a very serious problem, here. I won't deny it will be my agenda in the future to seek em' out and pounce. Call it a hobby, if you will. As for exposing me as something that I'm not? Good luck. You'll have to travel pretty far to challenge my Resume. I hope you bring a Flak vest.

be safe all.

Comment

oh well

I just think it is sad when someone tries to force their opinion or beliefs on somone and gets all pissed cause someone doesn't agree with their logic. Just debate the topic in a cival manner and like I have before....we work together and learn from each other. Now when we disagree with eachother we come to a mutal agreement on a topic...but never do we force our opinions or what we believe on others just because can stand it when everyone does see eye to eye with other.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X