• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by Rasta
    Must be a coincidence.
    It stops posting on this forum or it gets the ban again.

Leave a comment:

• LPGuy
    replied
    Must be a coincidence.
    BoxerGuard, you're back, and as incredibly juvenile as ever.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security
    Did anyone else notice he showed up around the same time boxer disapeared?
    Must be a coincidence.

Leave a comment:

• Rooney
    replied
    Wow! I take a couple of weeks off and all the sudden the stuff hits the fan . I'm sure we will all miss him. I hope noone got hurt from the violent attack.

N.A. - see what you did. lol. I completely disagree with his assumptions. You have (in my opinion) always given advice that you feel is to the best of your knowledge. If someone disagrees, who cares. That's part of what freedom is about.

Leave a comment:

• Crimkeeper1
    replied
    Troll Alert Troll Alert

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    That's because it is Boxerguard.
    Last edited by davis002; 03-21-2007, 03:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Hi, BoxerGuard. Please note that I will continue to delete posts that advocate criminal activity as spam...

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Did anyone else notice he showed up around the same time boxer disapeared?

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    I saw this man delete posts without giving justification. He has no place being a moderator here. I would like the administrator to ban him.
    Hey guys we've got another one

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Marchetti, David, M
    Your primary administrator N.A. Corbier so it seems is an expert on every topic and subject related to security which is impressive for someone I would deem a child by lack of experience. He's under the impression that this forum is his, wherein he has told others to leave.
    I saw this man delete posts without giving justification. He has no place being a moderator here. I would like the administrator to ban him.

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill Warnock
    tlangsr, what you described is unrelenting or unrequited envy on Marchetti's part. One wishes he had those talents, lacking, he lacerates at one who does to fortify low self-esteem. Calumny might be a better definition.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

I would have to agree.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Originally posted by tlangsr
    i have to say that what mr. Marchetti said in his letter offends me. He i saying some pretty crappy stuff. I for one, have never read anything like what Mr Marchetti describes in any of N. A. Corbier's Posts.
    tlangsr, what you described is unrelenting or unrequited envy on Marchetti's part. One wishes he had those talents, lacking, he lacerates at one who does to fortify low self-esteem. Calumny might be a better definition.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    i have to say that what mr. Marchetti said in his letter offends me. He i saying some pretty crappy stuff. I for one, have never read anything like what Mr Marchetti describes in any of N. A. Corbier's Posts.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    As an aspiring business owner, i would hope that not all business owners are like mr.marchetti i for one beleive that we should befriend and be respectable to all police officers not matter how out of line they can be, because when the time comes and we have a emergency situation i would rather have a helpful response from the local police rather than "hey that guard bad mouths us so let him wait.........", i have seen that happen where police officers refuse to show up stating there were priority calls rather than respond to a situation on a property it never involved me directly but rather some of my coworkers i usesd to work with. RESPECT goes along way, and Nathan does get sharp sometimes but he is never disrepectful, Mr.marchetti if your still trolling around, please rethink your actions as a business owner you should not hate nor disrespect your local police, Remember we all are working to reduce criminals and crime the police patrol the city, we patrol our properties when things go bad, we have the police, when things go bad for the police they have swat. Which we should be respectful of as WE DO NOT HAVE POLICE POWERS, we RELY on the police....

end of rant..

Leave a comment:

• james2go30
    replied
    hey

Originally posted by BHR Lawson
    I guess my question is, where do I apply to get into this "Super ninja team" or the "Goon squad" ?
    You have to pass a little test first...you have to remove the pebble from my hand...trick is the pebble is rigged with explosives...good luck...really wish ya luck cause I like having two hands.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X