No announcement yet.

Membership Termination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, BoxerGuard. Please note that I will continue to delete posts that advocate criminal activity as spam...
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

That's because it is Boxerguard.
      Last edited by davis002; 03-21-2007, 04:33 AM.
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Troll Alert Troll Alert

Comment

Wow! I take a couple of weeks off and all the sudden the stuff hits the fan . I'm sure we will all miss him. I hope noone got hurt from the violent attack.

N.A. - see what you did. lol. I completely disagree with his assumptions. You have (in my opinion) always given advice that you feel is to the best of your knowledge. If someone disagrees, who cares. That's part of what freedom is about.

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
            Did anyone else notice he showed up around the same time boxer disapeared?
            Must be a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasta
              Must be a coincidence.
              BoxerGuard, you're back, and as incredibly juvenile as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasta
                Must be a coincidence.
                It stops posting on this forum or it gets the ban again.
                "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X