Membership Termination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Educational experiences

I have not been a member of this forum for very long. When I have seen Nathans posts, yes, I believe it he does it in in research mode. What I see here is a melting pot of experiences and food for thought. This is what a forum should be.

Job well done.
    Keep it coming Nate.

Comment

The guys first post set the tone for all that followed.
      Good ridance.

I guess we are Nates "Frozen Chosen"

Comment

you know

Nathans not always right...but when he is wrong on something I have read posts where he is man enough to admit it...and when he is right he damn sure sticks to his guns. We all learn from each other..hell thats what this forum is for. I have no probs with N.A. he's just like the rest of us and we are like him....we are security...and this forum brings us together to debate, discuss and learn from one another in a group effort. I may not have tons of security experience..but I know how to do my job and I appreciate the help from Nathan and others on this site as it helps me grow...espeacially since this whole site supervisor role...damn politics. Why fight each other when we got our hands full the dumb asses we have to deal with on a day to day basis that try to make our jobs difficult.

Comment

And this guy claims to own his own business? I will be sure to run out and use his business as fast as i can!

Comment

I dug into some of my surveillance equipment and found this meter. I scanned over his post and well you can see the results yourself.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Chucky; 02-20-2007, 07:09 PM.
            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
            http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Membership Termination

Good one CHUCKY, came in contact with many of this kind over the years.

Be Safe Crimkeeper1

Comment

I guess my question is, where do I apply to get into this "Super ninja team" or the "Goon squad" ?
                "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                "The Curve" 1998

Comment

hey

Originally posted by BHR Lawson
                  I guess my question is, where do I apply to get into this "Super ninja team" or the "Goon squad" ?
                  You have to pass a little test first...you have to remove the pebble from my hand...trick is the pebble is rigged with explosives...good luck...really wish ya luck cause I like having two hands.

Comment

As an aspiring business owner, i would hope that not all business owners are like mr.marchetti i for one beleive that we should befriend and be respectable to all police officers not matter how out of line they can be, because when the time comes and we have a emergency situation i would rather have a helpful response from the local police rather than "hey that guard bad mouths us so let him wait.........", i have seen that happen where police officers refuse to show up stating there were priority calls rather than respond to a situation on a property it never involved me directly but rather some of my coworkers i usesd to work with. RESPECT goes along way, and Nathan does get sharp sometimes but he is never disrepectful, Mr.marchetti if your still trolling around, please rethink your actions as a business owner you should not hate nor disrespect your local police, Remember we all are working to reduce criminals and crime the police patrol the city, we patrol our properties when things go bad, we have the police, when things go bad for the police they have swat. Which we should be respectful of as WE DO NOT HAVE POLICE POWERS, we RELY on the police....

end of rant..
                    Its not how we die that counts.....
                    Its not how we lived that counts....
                    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

i have to say that what mr. Marchetti said in his letter offends me. He i saying some pretty crappy stuff. I for one, have never read anything like what Mr Marchetti describes in any of N. A. Corbier's Posts.
                      Todd

Comment

Originally posted by tlangsr
                        i have to say that what mr. Marchetti said in his letter offends me. He i saying some pretty crappy stuff. I for one, have never read anything like what Mr Marchetti describes in any of N. A. Corbier's Posts.
                        tlangsr, what you described is unrelenting or unrequited envy on Marchetti's part. One wishes he had those talents, lacking, he lacerates at one who does to fortify low self-esteem. Calumny might be a better definition.
                        Enjoy the day,
                        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
                          tlangsr, what you described is unrelenting or unrequited envy on Marchetti's part. One wishes he had those talents, lacking, he lacerates at one who does to fortify low self-esteem. Calumny might be a better definition.
                          Enjoy the day,
                          Bill

I would have to agree.
                          Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Marchetti, David, M
                            Your primary administrator N.A. Corbier so it seems is an expert on every topic and subject related to security which is impressive for someone I would deem a child by lack of experience. He's under the impression that this forum is his, wherein he has told others to leave.
                            I saw this man delete posts without giving justification. He has no place being a moderator here. I would like the administrator to ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasta
                              I saw this man delete posts without giving justification. He has no place being a moderator here. I would like the administrator to ban him.
                              Hey guys we've got another one
                              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Did anyone else notice he showed up around the same time boxer disapeared?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X