Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should security guards be allowed to exekute people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to work with all kinds of sickos but I decided that as a Security Guard I could now adopt the "KILL THEM ALL, & Let GOD SORTEM OUT" of course now there are no more patients to kill so I got pink slipped this afternoon !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dam Guard
      Yes, gards shuld absilutly be allowed to make the desicion to do justice.
      We should also be the guvmint and make all evrything for evryone.
      huked on funics werks fer me!
      Diet Coke on my screen. Going to get the Windex and paper towels.
      Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer
        I exikoot ennybuddy thet luks at me funy er is rood too me. I hev a 180-aker farm ware I berry dem and itz getting kinda krowded. Plus the buzzerds ar a reel problum too. Iffin yoo no anyware I kin sell all this buzzerd krapp, pleeze let me no. I nede the munny fer my medikashuns.
        Damn. I just put up the Windex. BRB.
        Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Guys we shouldn't make fun of the mentally ill.(I think the wrong member of the family got run over by the 96 year old monster truck).
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I had a chipmunk running around one of the buildings today, and
            do to bitter cold temperatures the past few days the build up
            of ice on the roofs, have made them buckle and one of them
            may collapse.

The kids on the pond next to our site are playing hockey
            late into the night.

That is about the extent of my busy day on my patrols
            http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Good Lord

Originally posted by Llorta
              I had to figt agains t a child beter the other day and he started to attalk me too .....

we managd to get him on the ground and call police but I almost put my gun to his head and pulled teh trigger.

Do you think security guards should be allowed to make the desicion to do justice?
              Hey dude you don't by any chance wear a black t-shirt with a big white skull on the front of it do ya...last name castle by any chance.

Comment

Hiya fellas!

I'm new here, and this is my first post. I haven't read this whole thread yet, but is it true? Are we allowed to "exekute" people? KOOL...

Is there a place new guys like me can learn more about this forum, or do I just "jump in" and mingle?

M.N.
                If you don't like how I do my job...get the hell outa the Food Court!

Comment

Originally posted by Mall Ninja!
                  Hiya fellas!

I'm new here, and this is my first post. I haven't read this whole thread yet, but is it true? Are we allowed to "exekute" people? KOOL...

Is there a place new guys like me can learn more about this forum, or do I just "jump in" and mingle?

M.N.
                  Welcome Mall Ninja. Feel free to browse through some of the topics, then by all means jump right in. I suggest starting out by introducing yourself in the "Introductions and Welcomes" section.
                  "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

yup

Originally posted by davis002
                    Welcome Mall Ninja. Feel free to browse through some of the topics, then by all means jump right in. I suggest starting out by introducing yourself in the "Introductions and Welcomes" section.
                    Jump right in thats what I did...now I am just here lol. so far so good...I enjoy the site and the useful information that is found here...well except this thread from the wack job that wants to execute folks...wouldn't take his advice...kinda stray away from this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                      Unless this guy was an armored car guard, he wasn't carrying a gun.
                      N. A. what about the second line where he says.....

I almost put my gun to his head and pulled teh trigger.....

I hope he forgot his bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by exguard
                        N. A. what about the second line where he says.....

I almost put my gun to his head and pulled teh trigger.....

I hope he forgot his bullets.
                        Nope...He's just not allowed to carry any

Comment

Just wondering

wonder if his company issues badges in the shape of little skulls and if they have to wear a black hood....vigilante security...scary thought.

Comment

New Section Needed

This guys question doesn't really fit any of the catagories on this forum. How about adding one entitled: "Dumb People Ask?"
                            Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

hey

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                              This guys question doesn't really fit any of the catagories on this forum. How about adding one entitled: "Dumb People Ask?"
                              Don't they already have places like that...I know some hospital have them and hey sometimes ya get a free white coat on arrival.

Comment

Originally posted by james2go30
                                Don't they already have places like that...I know some hospital have them and hey sometimes ya get a free white coat on arrival.
                                LOL. The doctor wears the white coat; he gets the "jacket."
                                Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X