• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice served :D one point for so's zero for bad guys

http://www.wesh.com/news/10904877/de...s=orl&psp=news
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Glad to see the s/o had the chargers against him dropped. It goes to show that noone wants to accept accountability. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault that their offspring got into trouble, in this case killed.

Irked me that she said she came to the court house for justice and feels that she didn't get it. The s/o got justice, a judge with common sense that could see the situation, unlike the DA.

I'd bet even money she goes for a civil suit...
    ~Super Ninja Sniper~
    Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

This whole case was based on the fact that the guards were driving a "police-like Impala" and "stopped the boy like the police would," causing him (who was a drug dealer) to flee "the police," pinning the passenger who exited his vehicle behind him (the kid ran his friend over trying to flee), then trying to run the "police officers" over.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

NA, google hates me today, could please PM me with link to info you have on this?

Was this "police like" stop on private property or on a public street?
        ~Super Ninja Sniper~
        Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Apartment complex. I don't have the links anymore, it was covered in the Orlando Sentinel.

They were both reservists from Sanford Police, and "dressed in similar uniforms."

We all wore navy blue down there. EVERYONE but the Sheriff's Office. These guys were charged simply because a drug dealer thought they were five-o and ran. They were justified in shooting him to protect not only themselves, but the guy he was in the process of running over trying to get away from "the police."
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X