Movin' on down the road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movin' on down the road...

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to change my screenname, (ala BHR.. lol), as I just got hired on today by a new company. Better pay/benefits, and I'll be back on the road as a marked, armed unit. Time to head down to the range for some practice again, methinks. LOL

Anyhow, just thought I'd share the good news with everybody. Take care guys!
    Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
    Originally posted by ValleyOne
    BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
    Shoulda called in sick.
    Be safe!

Congrats on the new work. If you dont mind, Id be interested in hearing about who you work for... (PM).
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Yes, spill in da PM

Comment

Congratulations on the new job. Stay safe. Your risk on armed patrol is on par with the police. Don't be a stranger.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
          Don't be a stranger.
          You mean stranger than I already am?
          BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
          Shoulda called in sick.
          Be safe!

Comment

Congratulations, Bridgegate. It sounds like you're about to undergo an

interesting journey. Keep us posted on your experiences and stories as they

happen.
            Last edited by FederalSecurity; 02-06-2007, 07:21 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
            - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
            — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

Ahhh... The new name is soooo nice..
              Shoulda called in sick.
              Be safe!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X