thread on highroad.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread on highroad.org

I want you all to look at this thread i posted about the battery on a security officer law. It went form discusing the law to a person ranting about gun rights and how we work for tyrants. http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=252114&page=2

what are your thoughts on the thread?
    Last edited by bigdog; 02-01-2007, 03:55 PM.
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Originally posted by bigdog
    I want you all to look at this thread i posted about the battery on a security officer law. It went form discusing the law to a person ranting about gun rights and how we work for tyrants. http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=252114&page=2

what are your thoughts on the thread?
    Why do you go to sites like this and post inflammatory things, then link to them on sites like this? Do you know that every time someone from here clicks that link, it shows up in the forum software as a referrer? Inviting the administration of that site to suggest his people come over here and throw fits on this forum.

That site has nothing to do with security, and everything to do with "interesting" gun views.

This is most likely the reason that Alan Lamarche has stopped paying attention to you, you stir things up insanely at places that no one cares.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

[QUOTE=N. A. Corbier]Why do you go to sites like this and post inflammatory things,

how is posting about a new law inflammatory?
      "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

By posting it on a forum where they have a heavily anti-government slant? Then becoming defensive and argumentative with them.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I used to go to that forum but their arguements literally give me a headache. I only go on there now to talk to a guy in my area that gets good deals on firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
            I used to go to that forum but their arguements literally give me a headache. I only go on there now to talk to a guy in my area that gets good deals on firearms.
            I perfer TFR, myself.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X