Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have A Great Christmas :)

I wish everyone a great christmas have a great holiday

Lets be glad that we all are here on christmas. And to the ones that have to work the holiday i know it stinks but just keep in mind why we are on duty doing our jobs. I to may have to work the holiday i wont know till later this week. I hope i get it off but if not then i will be suited up and out there on christmas eve and christmas day.

Stay Safe Everyone

Originally posted by S/O245
    I wish everyone a great christmas have a great holiday

Lets be glad that we all are here on christmas. And to the ones that have to work the holiday i know it stinks but just keep in mind why we are on duty doing our jobs. I to may have to work the holiday i wont know till later this week. I hope i get it off but if not then i will be suited up and out there on christmas eve and christmas day.

Stay Safe Everyone
    Happy Hollidays, and stay safe.

And REMEMBER, when the clock strikes 12 locally on New Year's Eve, its time to be under a solid roof that will provide cover from incomming bullets. New Years Eve and the Fourth of July are National "Rip a Clip into the Sky" Day for every wackjob with a rifle or pistol... Its also great noise cover to shoot someone or some thing.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Happy Hollidays, and stay safe.

And REMEMBER, when the clock strikes 12 locally on New Year's Eve, its time to be under a solid roof that will provide cover from incomming bullets. New Years Eve and the Fourth of July are National "Rip a Clip into the Sky" Day for every wackjob with a rifle or pistol... Its also great noise cover to shoot someone or some thing.
      I can relate to that. It's bad enough they still shoot off stuff thats unlawul in regards to fireworks around here. While out on calls those nights (arg, you would think people would stay home and stop messing up these machines) I have in fact heard things land around me that I know where not fireworks.

But in regards to that. Merry Christmas you all. Safe times always.
      My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Yea... my town's full of those 'wackjobs'.... So I for one will be staying under cover around midnight..

Like the signature says guys, Be safe!
        Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
        Originally posted by ValleyOne
        BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
        Shoulda called in sick.
        Be safe!

Comment

Keep it safe!! And for all those who are out on the job this holiday, I can hope only a quiet peacful and safe night. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.
          Keeping the parking lots safe, hallways moving and the Chik Fil A busy.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X