X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by doctorgreen
    so who do i contact to get a for sure answer because i dont want to pay the guard card fees n then not be able to get a guard card.
    Bureau of Security and Investigative Services
    2420 Del Paso Road, Suite 270
    Sacramento, CA 95834
    (916) 322-4000
    Fax (916) 575-7290

Leave a comment:

• doctorgreen
    replied
    so who do i contact to get a for sure answer because i dont want to pay the guard card fees n then not be able to get a guard card.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    What's DOPS mean?
    Department of Public Safety

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Security
    I agree w/ Davis, but get a second opinion too. I've had the DOPS here provide me with inaccurate information regarding everything from body armor to pepper spray.

What's DOPS mean?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Licensing Authorities

I agree w/ Davis, but get a second opinion too. I've had the DOPS here provide me with inaccurate information regarding everything from body armor to pepper spray.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Honestly, this question could be easily answered by placing a quick phone call to the licensing authority in your state. Otherwise the majority of the members on this site are merely speculating. I honestly would think that if those records are sealed you wouldn't have a problem, but i'm not 100% certain since I don't live in California.

Leave a comment:

• Mall Director
    replied
    As long as your records were sealed, which I believe in Cali that is general rule, unless you are classified as a habitual offender.

Leave a comment:

• doctorgreen
    started a topic quick question bout guard card

quick question bout guard card

can you get your guard card if you have a juvenile adjudication? in california anyways?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X