quick question bout guard card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question bout guard card

can you get your guard card if you have a juvenile adjudication? in california anyways?

As long as your records were sealed, which I believe in Cali that is general rule, unless you are classified as a habitual offender.
    Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Honestly, this question could be easily answered by placing a quick phone call to the licensing authority in your state. Otherwise the majority of the members on this site are merely speculating. I honestly would think that if those records are sealed you wouldn't have a problem, but i'm not 100% certain since I don't live in California.
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Licensing Authorities

I agree w/ Davis, but get a second opinion too. I've had the DOPS here provide me with inaccurate information regarding everything from body armor to pepper spray.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
          I agree w/ Davis, but get a second opinion too. I've had the DOPS here provide me with inaccurate information regarding everything from body armor to pepper spray.

What's DOPS mean?
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
            What's DOPS mean?
            Department of Public Safety

Comment

so who do i contact to get a for sure answer because i dont want to pay the guard card fees n then not be able to get a guard card.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorgreen
                so who do i contact to get a for sure answer because i dont want to pay the guard card fees n then not be able to get a guard card.
                Bureau of Security and Investigative Services
                2420 Del Paso Road, Suite 270
                Sacramento, CA 95834
                (916) 322-4000
                Fax (916) 575-7290

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X