Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Security Officers/ Connecticut, NY, Mass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. Did he realize what you guys are?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Heh. Did he realize what you guys are?
      I doubt it...He would absolutely not let us get a word in edgewise...IMHO, he saw "security" embroidered on the sleeve and that was all he needed.

I just say thank goodness this happened in Starbucks...It may have become a problem if he'd approached us on the site.

Comment

Believe me... i am not a ASIS defender... I was just responding to a post? Also... just like anything there are Good and bad in ASIS. For the most part they are a very good Group.

Comment

Originally posted by wilrobnson
          I've got mad love for SEIU...One of their guys (organizers?) approached us awhile back and started making his case for SEIU, and absolutely would not listen to us when we told him we were already under a union (SPFPA). He extolled the virtues at great length, and came to his conclusion that, with SEIU, we could expect great wage increases, up to nearly $12 an hour.

It broke my heart to tell him we were making nearly double that already.

Really, it did.
          Now that be funny.
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X