Company Inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Inquiry

Anyone know anything about "Critical Intervention Services" (CIS) in the Clearwater/Tampa Florida region? The CEO is KC Poulin.
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

I talked to them when I was down in Tampa a few months ago. Very proactive company. Nathan would have more info I'm sure seeing as that's his old stomping grounds. We have another guy from that area too but name is slipping my mind.

Comment

One of their VPs is a member of SIW Forums, Mr. Grundry, VP of Special Projects. Not sure when he ever comes on, though.

Critical Intervention Services is based in Clearwater, Florida, has been in operation since the early 1990s (93 or 94, I believe, their B number's first two digits indicate the date of issue of the company license), and are a proactive security company.

They are known for rehabilitating residential properties and apartment complexes that are taken over by drug dealers. They are expensive, but their clients say its worth it, especially when faced with a "public nuisance" and "failure to cure" order by a city council.

Their site is www.cisworldservices.org

They own and operate a Florida Class DS security officer school (rated to teach the Class D officer and Class G firearms courses) called Safety and Intelligence Institute. (www.s2institute.com) I've taken the Class D course at S2, and know of a few of their instructors. Good people.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Mr O'Rourke stopped into SIW forums a while back as well

Comment

A friend of mine that I was in the military with is an Anti-terrorism officer with them. Very professional company from what he has told me. They train extensively. He has not given me much details beyond that (opsec).

Comment

Interesting photo gallery.....

WOW

Comment

Originally posted by styguy531
              Interesting photo gallery.....

WOW
              Wow?

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                Wow?
                World of Warcraft?

"Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson
                  World of Warcraft?
                  World of Warcrack? What? I swore you just typed the name of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                    World of Warcrack? What? I swore you just typed the name of a drug.
                    For many people, it is.
                    "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
                      For many people, it is.
                      I watch the addicts talk on my IRC channel about WoW.

Comment

I'm quite sure that is the same company that tried to recruit me back in 1987.
                        The guy I met with had a suite in an office building located off Ft Harrison and Gulf 2 Bay Blv. Although the license date don't match it sure sounds like the same bunch.
                        Had I excepted his offer I would train for exec defensive driving training and personal body guard position in Miami. Having a couple small children and not wanting to move I had to decline the offer. Although I did work for them guarding work release prisoners in the St Pete area for a short while.
                        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                        http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky
                          I'm quite sure that is the same company that tried to recruit me back in 1987.
                          The guy I met with had a suite in an office building located off Ft Harrison and Gulf 2 Bay Blv. Although the license date don't match it sure sounds like the same bunch.
                          Had I excepted his offer I would train for exec defensive driving training and personal body guard position in Miami. Having a couple small children and not wanting to move I had to decline the offer. Although I did work for them guarding work release prisoners in the St Pete area for a short while.
                          Nope, CIS has only been around since the early 1990s.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X