X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by wilrobnson
    I want one too...As a contract security officer, I have precisely zero arrests.

Same here. I did detain a goose once for a local bird society. He resisted too. Does that count?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Actually, volunteer moderators are not agents of Cygnus Business Media, Cygnus Security Group, and are not to "remind" people of the rules. We just delete spam posts.
    I'm sure that you're allowed to set a good example.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Seriously, though. This thread has degraded into Marchetti flailing about screaming "I HAVE 22 YEARS AND 18 ARRESTS," and the rest of us just going, "Please stop. Please?" While sometimes pointing out that his rantings really don't have anything to do with it.

I have 12 years experience. Do I get a medal?
    I want one too...As a contract security officer, I have precisely zero arrests.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    25 years with the same hotel & I didn't even get a handshake!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Security
    Dave has been reported. As a volunteer moderator, you could help by setting the right example and by reminding members what we all agreed to when we became members, namely, no profanity.

I'm specifically referring to gross profanity, the kind that is in this thread.
    Actually, volunteer moderators are not agents of Cygnus Business Media, Cygnus Security Group, and are not to "remind" people of the rules. We just delete spam posts.

Leave a comment:

• outofplacevikingfan
    replied
    I'll give you a medal for 12yrs.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Mr. Security, have you called Dave out for his judicious use of language, or even mine?

Seriously, though. This thread has degraded into Marchetti flailing about screaming "I HAVE 22 YEARS AND 18 ARRESTS," and the rest of us just going, "Please stop. Please?" While sometimes pointing out that his rantings really don't have anything to do with it.

Dave has been reported. As a volunteer moderator, you could help by setting the right example and by reminding members what we all agreed to when we became members, namely, no profanity.

I'm specifically referring to gross profanity, the kind that is in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Mr. Security, have you called Dave out for his judicious use of language, or even mine?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by outofplacevikingfan
    1. Mr. security your right, and I'm sorry for my language I can appreciate your point.

2. Not directided at you Mr. security, but the comment I'm talking down to security is no I'm not I'm talking down to him. I'm not saying anything wrong with security on a whole, as I said I did my time there.
    Thanks for helping us keep it clean.

Leave a comment:

• outofplacevikingfan
    replied
    But one more thing Mr. Security, have you called Dave out in this thread for his language?

Leave a comment:

• outofplacevikingfan
    replied
    1. Mr. security your right, and I'm sorry for my language I can appreciate your point.

2. Not directided at you Mr. security, but the comment I'm talking down to security is no I'm not I'm talking down to him. I'm not saying anything wrong with security on a whole, as I said I did my time there.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Oh wow you made 10 arrests in the past few days, good for you every other post, when you credit your self so highly because you've made 18+ arrests in 22yrs. Man I change my opinion of you with those 10 new arrests, I bow down to you now. You are right, guys leave him alone he has been assaulted, threatened with deadly force and spit on. Once again your qualifications don't mean sh-t to half of us. If your a cop in a town of 2,000 assaulted, threatened with deadly force happens all the time. You wouldn't last 10 seconds in our world so shut your mouth.

You talk down to law enforcement in every post saying we are arrogant and think we are gods. Do you not see bye every post you write you are doing what your complaing about.

I having nothing against security officers, when I was in college I worked as a security officer for a year and a half. It wasn't that rough, and never once did I have a bad dealing with police. We called them all the time at one account, and more than half the time they would stop out when things were slow and bull sh-t.

You brag so much, because you've put your life on the line so many times. Write us when you've been shot at, or have wrestled with someone on the ground that is trying to get at your gun, or been on the side of a highway at 3am with no back up for miles and had a car pulled over, and that feeling happens for some reason in you when all seems fine but something is going to go down.

As I say again I'm sorry if I sound like an a--wh--- but when you've been to as many funerals for people that he is saying are pieces of sh-- your going to be hot.
    If you are unable to express your viewpoint without using profanity, then go back to O.com where that type of dialog is common. That type of language isn't permitted over your police radio and isn't going to be permitted here.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Oh wow you made 10 arrests in the past few days, good for you every other post, when you credit your self so highly because you've made 18+ arrests in 22yrs. Man I change my opinion of you with those 10 new arrests, I bow down to you now. You are right, guys leave him alone he has been assaulted, threatened with deadly force and spit on. Once again your qualifications don't mean sh-t to half of us. If your a cop in a town of 2,000 assaulted, threatened with deadly force happens all the time. You wouldn't last 10 seconds in our world so shut your mouth.

You talk down to law enforcement in every post saying we are arrogant and think we are gods. Do you not see bye every post you write you are doing what your complaing about.

I having nothing against security officers, when I was in college I worked as a security officer for a year and a half. It wasn't that rough, and never once did I have a bad dealing with police. We called them all the time at one account, and more than half the time they would stop out when things were slow and bull sh-t.

You brag so much, because you've put your life on the line so many times. Write us when you've been shot at, or have wrestled with someone on the ground that is trying to get at your gun, or been on the side of a highway at 3am with no back up for miles and had a car pulled over, and that feeling happens for some reason in you when all seems fine but something is going to go down.

As I say again I'm sorry if I sound like an a--wh--- but when you've been to as many funerals for people that he is saying are pieces of sh-- your going to be hot.
    David has been talking down about Police Officers. You are talking down to Security Officers. In my type of security I am a First Responder for the Police (and Fire & Paramedics). I deal with the same situations you do plue I work alone & am not allowed to be armed. The medical field has First Responders, there is a place for them BESIDE the Paramedics. There is also a place for Security Officers, beside Police Officers.

Leave a comment:

• outofplacevikingfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    I find it absolutely mind boggling how unprofessional you portray yourself. I would expect far more from an OWNER with 22 years of experience. You have this "how dare you question me" attitude whenever someone questions your views. All I can say is, if you can't take the heat, stop posting your dribble. All you are doing is ruining whatever credibility you may have. I already know, and expect, that you will snap on me for daring to post this. I am only trying to remind you to think of the big picture. Any prospective client that does a little research and comes across your posts on this board will RUN AWAY! Think of yourself, your company, and most importantly your employees. As an owner, you are the one they should be able to look up to. If the way you conduct yourself on this forum is in anyway relative to the way you conduct yourself around them, I am afraid that you are only ruining your image that you have worked so hard for in the past 22 years.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X