Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a little laughter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a little laughter

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...security+guard

    I find this video amusing slightly... as im sure we all have been there before with the "chain of command and phone list" protocols of who to call and when..

    but this guy makes a joke of it, and this vid will make you chuckle a little bit.

    but he must have way to much free time..
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

  • #2
    I'm not sure what a 114 is but I'm glad I don't have to deal with that.
    Hospital Security Officer

    Comment


    • #3
      Hahaha... "Morse code hasnt been around for 100 years, but we'll send help" HAHAHA!
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

      Comment


      • #4
        The sound's kinda low, but damn look at him go!
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

        "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BHR Lawson
          Hahaha... "Morse code hasnt been around for 100 years, but we'll send help" HAHAHA!
          Not entirely true. Some of us Ham Radio operators still use the Morse Code when operating CW mode on certain frequencies.
          Hospital Security Officer

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EMTGuard
            Not entirely true. Some of us Ham Radio operators still use the Morse Code when operating CW mode on certain frequencies.
            Canadian law requires licensed radio systems to id themselves every hour. The emergency services in Montreal use an automated Morse Code system to do this. So every hour you here the dots & dashes.

            73's to you EMTGuard. (I'm not a ham but being a long time scanner buff I have friends that are & I attend ham fests looking for scanner equipment).
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EMTGuard
              Not entirely true. Some of us Ham Radio operators still use the Morse Code when operating CW mode on certain frequencies.
              I know, its just a quote from the video.
              "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
              "The Curve" 1998

              Comment


              • #8
                I know. Just pointing it out.
                Hospital Security Officer

                Comment


                • #9
                  it is funny

                  But hey everyone look at some of the other videos...the one the s/o and skateborder upset me...makes s/o's look bad...that s/o went beyond his boundries...security officers like that give us all bad reps.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by james2go30
                    But hey everyone look at some of the other videos...the one the s/o and skateborder upset me...makes s/o's look bad...that s/o went beyond his boundries...security officers like that give us all bad reps.
                    Heh. That was on here last year. It was good for sorting the idiots from the normal people on this forum. The only person who thought the guy did a good job... is banned!
                    Some Kind of Commando Leader

                    "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      you kiddin me

                      Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                      Heh. That was on here last year. It was good for sorting the idiots from the normal people on this forum. The only person who thought the guy did a good job... is banned!
                      someone thought that guy did the right thing...that is sad

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by james2go30
                        someone thought that guy did the right thing...that is sad
                        Do a search for "The Mayor"
                        Some Kind of Commando Leader

                        "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                          Do a search for "The Mayor"
                          He got voted out during the last election, didn't he?
                          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                            He got voted out during the last election, didn't he?
                            I do believe we impeached him.
                            Some Kind of Commando Leader

                            "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                            Comment

                            Leaderboard

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X