• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security officer shot and killed thug video

Good job to the security officer!

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...Security_Guard

Hmm. Interesting.

Amusingly enough, as part of the armed course in Florida, you are taught to protect the suspect you have taken into care, custody, and control from others. It is my hope that some lawyer doesn't look at this video and sees $s, since the guard failed to protect the shot gunman from the patrons intent on doing him harm.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Indeed. He may have been concerned about the other suspect and was trying to access if he was still around. But yea, once the treat is neturalized you are required to contain the scene and or restrain the subject regardless of thier condition. But when you are by yourself I think trying to make sure the other suspect does not come back or is still around would be my main concern.
      My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Sucks to be him. Another degenerate 6' under.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X