Clear All

Starting what over?!?

OK what is the thread again?

Comment

Originally posted by ACP01
      Starting what over?!?

OK what is the thread again?
      It's time for your hourly Aricept dose.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

I prefer Security Officer... that's what my badge says... but I prefer Corrections Officer more
        "What if this is as good as it gets?" ~ Melvin Udall

Comment

I prefer just plain "Security"

Comment

Ive used them back and forth. When I was doing Security patrols for an International Port I called myself a "Security Patrol Officer". However usually I will just use either term that I feel fits the occassion more. I think they are interchangable and I dont mind which is used.
            "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
            "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
              It's time for your hourly Aricept dose.
              It is up to 2xhr.

I just say Security in a conversation. SO, SG and such is better that alot of the things I've been called....Someone even called me Mr. Security once Damn near shot him ...

Comment

Originally posted by ACP01
                It is up to 2xhr.

I just say Security in a conversation. SO, SG and such is better that alot of the things I've been called....Someone even called me Mr. Security once Damn near shot him ...
                Who's Mr. Security? I've heard that name somewhere.
                Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X