X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill Warnock
    In a recent survey, I recommended the installation of low pressure sodium lights to discourage the gathering of teens. The human face and hands under LPS are grotesque in the extreme. They were installed, no more gathering of teens. Interesting point, the teens never complained, they got their burgers and fries and left.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill
    You know, people do look creepy under that unnatural pale... what is that? Pink? lighting.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    In a recent survey, I recommended the installation of low pressure sodium lights to discourage the gathering of teens. The human face and hands under LPS are grotesque in the extreme. They were installed, no more gathering of teens. Interesting point, the teens never complained, they got their burgers and fries and left.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• crankloud
    replied
    teenage repellant

i have found the best way to repell teens is to get grandma and grandpa to start making out in front of them.This not only repells teens but makes them very ill also.

Leave a comment:

• ACP01
    replied
    Maybe once it is perfected they can come up with some adult sonic repellant.
    I have seen some that make you want to stick an airhorn in their ear and not let up untill they leave.

Leave a comment:

• wisconsinite
    replied
    You wanna repel teenaged loiterers? teenagers intent on doing ill deeds? Blast some loud country music, or classical music, or church music, over PA speakers. That'll get them running like cockroaches when the lights go on! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Speaking of teenagers, anyone have a device that jams the signal from a car stereo to the speakers? (besides wire cutters )

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    started a topic Something amusing - Sonic Teenager Repellent

Something amusing - Sonic Teenager Repellent

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...enbuzz-ON.html

This seems to be a high frequency sonic device, tested in England, that annoys teenagers so much that they will leave areas they usually "take over" and loiter around.

Anyone know about this, have experience with it, etc? A friend sent it to me as a comment on my personal livejournal.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X