Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IB107
    no stars.. i typod... ill fix that now :P
    No, I mean, they won't let any stars, or just a perticular star?

Example: In Florida, 5-Point Stars are reserved for the Sheriff's of the counties. 7 are fine. 6 are fine. 8 is fine too.

On a side note, I'm about 3 seconds away from firing an AT-4 at my neighbor's hoopty. I can FEEL his bass, and he's 2 blocks away at the light.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

• no stars.. period. its state law :P no "ranger type either circluar with the star in middle"
      When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        No, I mean, they won't let any stars, or just a perticular star?

Example: In Florida, 5-Point Stars are reserved for the Sheriff's of the counties. 7 are fine. 6 are fine. 8 is fine too.

On a side note, I'm about 3 seconds away from firing an AT-4 at my neighbor's hoopty. I can FEEL his bass, and he's 2 blocks away at the light.

I DARE YOU!
        When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by IB107
          I DARE YOU!
          Unforutnately, it'd take me quite awhile and quite a bit of PVC pipe to fashion together an AT4.

Might get some 6mm pellets at 500 FPS fired at his car, though, if he keeps it up. I just put my airsoft M4 back together with a new spring.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

• Each of the companies I worked for in Michigan issued metal badges.

Nathan would you like to borrow my airsoft M249 that is on its way here?

Comment

• Originally posted by GCMC Security
              Each of the companies I worked for in Michigan issued metal badges.

Nathan would you like to borrow my airsoft M249 that is on its way here?
              Is that electric or spring? My M4 is spring. I should break down and buy an electric.

Comment

• does anyone know about this

how are the regulations or the laws for security badges in ontario ?

greetings masterchief
                "There are three kinds of people in the world. There are wolves and there are sheep. And then there are those who protect the sheep from the wolves..."

Comment

• Originally posted by masterchief
                  does anyone know about this

how are the regulations or the laws for security badges in ontario ?

greetings masterchief
                  I don't know if it's proper to mention another forum but www.protectionservices.ca has lots of members from Ontario. One thing I can tell you is that Ontario, like Quebec is just about to change the laws re private security. What might be allowed today might not be soon.
                  I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                  Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

• Badges? We don't need no stinking badges....

In Minnesota, security can wear any style badge. But only law enforcement and official government security (city, county, or state) can have the state seal in their badges. Working for a county hospital, we have the state seal. Private security contracted by a governing body also cannot use the state seal.
                    Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

• Originally posted by sgtnewby
                      Badges? We don't need no stinking badges....
                      Regarding those stinkin’ badges: Ever since CT issued a "square badge" regulation, many officers have opted for the "We don't need no stinkin’ badges" approach rather than wear the clunkers that the State mandated.
                      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

• In Colorado we can wear any badge with any non law enforcement logo, and it "has to" state "Security Officer".
                        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X