No announcement yet.

Hybird Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AlliedBarton has VERY few armed accounts... and seems to not want them at all. They will occasionaly equip officers with OC and cuffs, but guns only appear as a reaction to something.

I'm just disapointed that the PRIET malls went to Allied... so much for going to work at the local mall (I'm sick of the contract company BS).

As for AlliedBarton being "warm body" only - they CAN be better than that... but only for "special" clients - and they've got to pay "really good." If they aren't paying any more than anyone else, than you get officers who are horrible.
    The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed.

Comment

Originally posted by EMTjon
      AlliedBarton has VERY few armed accounts... and seems to not want them at all. They will occasionaly equip officers with OC and cuffs, but guns only appear as a reaction to something.

I'm just disapointed that the PRIET malls went to Allied... so much for going to work at the local mall (I'm sick of the contract company BS).

As for AlliedBarton being "warm body" only - they CAN be better than that... but only for "special" clients - and they've got to pay "really good." If they aren't paying any more than anyone else, than you get officers who are horrible.
      They can be better than that when your organization gives them limited or full law enforcement powers. That way, you absolve them of percieved liability of being "just a security guard," and they'll actually wear things like guns, and give people who want to be cops, are cops, or were cops.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X