X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security
    YESTERDAY!! One of the day laborers at the construction site I'm at said his dad used to have a small security company and they had detex clocks, I haven't heard that in a long time til he said something!
    LOL.......

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Security
    Anyone been called a "key puncher?"
    YESTERDAY!! One of the day laborers at the construction site I'm at said his dad used to have a small security company and they had detex clocks, I haven't heard that in a long time til he said something!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Anyone been called a "key puncher?"

Leave a comment:

• 1UNDER1
    replied
    LMFAO GUYs this is a funny thread

I have been called a flashlight cop, wanna be cop, and as you all a rent-a-cop.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security
    Our patches also say " Custom Protection Division" With the Custom Large and on top, I've had people ask me why Customs was in the hospital.....or how come Customs don't carry guns (we are unarmed)
    When I wore the CPO uniform, my patches were pre-G4S buyout patches. The new ones I think are a little more identifying as Wackenhut Security, but the old ones say "CUSTOM" large on top, "Wackenhut" written in gold with a gold globe background (so it was hard to see) and "Protection Division" on the bottom.

At my posts that I have worked where we wore the CPO uniform, many a times we get questions such as,

"Why is customs here?"

"Are you watching those immigrants across the street?"

"My brother Brad works for the Border Patrol, do you know him?"

"I thought you guys wore blue, isnt that what you wear at the border?"

"Does the 'W' on your hat mean Washington?"

Leave a comment:

• FederalSecurity
    replied
    The funniest thing that I've ever been called is "sheep-f**ker."

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Originally posted by 1stWatch
    I still like being called artificial bacon.
    The kids around here used to call me that... But when they realized it wasn't getting a rise out of me, they upped the ante... Now I'm just "Spam"... LOL

Leave a comment:

• Knight Watch
    replied
    Names

Well it usually is some sort of Mother, ususally with fat in the mix as well. but the best was a lable given to our department after a revised parking policy allowing to TOW! one ticket #3 the other hospital employees called us: Parking Natzi's How ever after about 3 mo. or so adminstration was tired of all the ball bagging and told us no tow.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    I've been accused of being Homeland Security, or Department of Defense. I don't know why.

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Originally posted by K9BITESME
    The Wackenhut Corporation has several types of uniforms and the one I wear is tan and looks very sharp.
    Our patches also say " Custom Protection Division" With the Custom Large and on top, I've had people ask me why Customs was in the hospital.....or how come Customs don't carry guns (we are unarmed)

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    In over 25 years of dealing with drunk students I've been called everything. But I get a real good feeling when after taking their abuse they actually start to cry when they realize that I do have the authority & I am throwing out of the hotel at 3 o'clock in the morning

Leave a comment:

• OzPatrol
    replied
    Chubba Chuppa...

Like a sucker, lollipop on a stick, what have you. I find it rather amusing at the time.

Of course, I've had the odd one go stupid, calling me a rent-a-cop. I explain, in detail, I was not any such thing. First, I was not a cop, and second, I made more money than the cops, hence, I wasn't for rent.

Then of course, you get the Chubbers thing. More idiots talking plastic cop, and shouting things out of passing vehicle.

I had one at a store one night say something I can't exactly post in this environment. I mentioned to him that should he feel the urge to exit the vehicle, he could feel free to engage me in intelligent conversation or take his best shot. If he felt the need, he was welcomed to bring his three friends with him. For some reason, he just couldn't seem to get the nerve up to get out of the vehicle.

I almost felt like saying, "You will respect my AUTHORITAY!" I resisted, considering I really don't have any, and the fact that I tend to be somewhat edgy about what I do.

I go out, I do the absolute best job I can possibly perform, even going that little extra mile should it be called upon. No, I don't wash windows, nor do I vacuum floors (well, not while on duty...on the occasion to keep the wife happy, yes). I am a patrol officer, (currently working dispatch). I have upwards of 50 places I have to be every night, including answer alarm responses, attending break and enters and doing the occasions "Right, you guys need to move along" thing.

I don't have TIME to sit around and play taxi, or anything else. Most nights, my 12 hours are full. Makes the time go quicker.

Okay, I'm going to shut up now....I've definitely overspent my .5 cents.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by K9BITESME
    .... or some parent has their child with them and they try to keep their kid from acting up so they tell their child that I am going to take them away to jail or something...poor kid...
    It's a shame that some parents employ that tactic. All it does is make the kid fear the police instead of viewing them as a source of protection.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by 1stWatch
    I still like being called artificial bacon.
    ...Me to.

Leave a comment:

• ozsecuritychic
    replied
    the ones that yell security when you walk past really annoy me.one bloke got quite offended when after about 20 times he said security as i walked past so when i walked past the next time i heard security so i said tosser he got quite offended by that for some reason.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X