No announcement yet.

Funnest thing you have been called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In over 25 years of dealing with drunk students I've been called everything. But I get a real good feeling when after taking their abuse they actually start to cry when they realize that I do have the authority & I am throwing out of the hotel at 3 o'clock in the morning
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by K9BITESME
      The Wackenhut Corporation has several types of uniforms and the one I wear is tan and looks very sharp.
      Our patches also say " Custom Protection Division" With the Custom Large and on top, I've had people ask me why Customs was in the hospital.....or how come Customs don't carry guns (we are unarmed)

Comment

I've been accused of being Homeland Security, or Department of Defense. I don't know why.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Names

Well it usually is some sort of Mother, ususally with fat in the mix as well. but the best was a lable given to our department after a revised parking policy allowing to TOW! one ticket #3 the other hospital employees called us: Parking Natzi's How ever after about 3 mo. or so adminstration was tired of all the ball bagging and told us no tow.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stWatch
            I still like being called artificial bacon.
            The kids around here used to call me that... But when they realized it wasn't getting a rise out of me, they upped the ante... Now I'm just "Spam"... LOL
            Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
            Originally posted by ValleyOne
            BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
            Shoulda called in sick.
            Be safe!

Comment

The funniest thing that I've ever been called is "sheep-f**ker."
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
              - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
              — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
                Our patches also say " Custom Protection Division" With the Custom Large and on top, I've had people ask me why Customs was in the hospital.....or how come Customs don't carry guns (we are unarmed)
                When I wore the CPO uniform, my patches were pre-G4S buyout patches. The new ones I think are a little more identifying as Wackenhut Security, but the old ones say "CUSTOM" large on top, "Wackenhut" written in gold with a gold globe background (so it was hard to see) and "Protection Division" on the bottom.

At my posts that I have worked where we wore the CPO uniform, many a times we get questions such as,

"Why is customs here?"

"Are you watching those immigrants across the street?"

"My brother Brad works for the Border Patrol, do you know him?"

"I thought you guys wore blue, isnt that what you wear at the border?"

"Does the 'W' on your hat mean Washington?"
                "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                "The Curve" 1998

Comment

LMFAO GUYs this is a funny thread

I have been called a flashlight cop, wanna be cop, and as you all a rent-a-cop.
                  MIKee
                  1UNDER1

Comment

Anyone been called a "key puncher?"
                    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                      Anyone been called a "key puncher?"
                      YESTERDAY!! One of the day laborers at the construction site I'm at said his dad used to have a small security company and they had detex clocks, I haven't heard that in a long time til he said something!

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
                        YESTERDAY!! One of the day laborers at the construction site I'm at said his dad used to have a small security company and they had detex clocks, I haven't heard that in a long time til he said something!
                        LOL.......
                        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X