Texas Security Officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Security Officers

I may be moving to Texas in a year or two. I know I have a while but I was wondering what the requirments are for an armed security officer in Texas. I know Texas has commissioned and non-commissioned security officers, but I really have know idea what the difference is. If any Texans can help with info I would be greatful.
    Thanks in advance.
    "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Pretty much any information you may need can be found at the website for the state police's private security bureau. There is a lot of material there.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/psb/
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
      I may be moving to Texas in a year or two. I know I have a while but I was wondering what the requirments are for an armed security officer in Texas. I know Texas has commissioned and non-commissioned security officers, but I really have know idea what the difference is. If any Texans can help with info I would be greatful.
      Thanks in advance.
      1stWatch is right, everything you need to know is there. I'm based in Houston and have clients throughout the state (and the country, for that matter). Save my web address in "My Favorites" and give me a call when you're ready to make the move. I'll be glad to help.

Richard
      Richard Dickinson
      Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
      DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
      www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Thanks. I apperciate it. As i said it will be a while yet.
        "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X