No announcement yet.

What Would You Do? - #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iszman does have a valid point in one respect about the gunman.

If you are close, VERY close jumping him (or at least grabbing for the gun) may be your best alternative.

I had a situation back in my young and dumb days where a guy pulled a gun on me as we sat at one of those small bar tables. I took him, table and gun up against the wall and beat the hell out of him. His gun was trapped between him and the table. He was sitting with his back to the wall.

I was already alert and very hyped as we had been argueing. i was just getting ready to stand up when he pulled the gun.

Now if we had even been at neighboring tables...no.

Comment

Barehanded gun disarms can only be done at pointblank range. You better know what you're doing if you try it too.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by Marchetti, David, M
        If they moved towards me or attempted to draw on me they would both be shot.
        OK, but if both became threatening at the same time, WHO would you shoot FIRST?
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

~~George Orwell.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X