Woop woop, lucky me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woop woop, lucky me!

This Saturday I am doing Security/ Crowd control for the one and only Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke. Should be a rockin good time, I'll try to get some pics.

I think Brooke is going to be performing for the troops at Ft. Lewis so they will be in my city for a while.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Are you going to able to bring your computer for the pictures? MS Paint may not be best for picture making, er, uh, picture taking. LOL

I was in Tampa Florida during the Hulkmania of 1989, you could not get near the place where he was signing autographs, so I went to the track (and made 11 dollars).

Hope you have a good time.
    Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
    Groucho Marx

Comment

Drink your Milk and say your prayers....you little Hulkster

Miss the days of Monday Night Nitro on TNT and Hollywood Hulk Hogan
      was part of NWO.
      http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Well they have to let me through I think... what with being on one of the security details.

I dont know If I'll actually get a chance to meet him or not, it would be pretty cool though.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

You will have to let us know if he as goofy and kewl in person, as on TV!
          Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Nice! Reminds me of the good ol' days!

My first job in 'this industry' was as a bouncer at a pool hall. One of our regular visitors there was none other than "Rowdy" Roddy Piper... (Anyone else remember him? LOL) He'd come in every few weeks, rent out the 2 tables in the 'back room', and stay for a few hours playin pool with his 2 'bodyguards'...

Good times..
            Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
            Originally posted by ValleyOne
            BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
            Shoulda called in sick.
            Be safe!

Comment

A group of pro wrestlers stayed in my hotel when I was very young. A few of them got drunk & began walking around the lobby drinking beer. (A no-no). My boss ordered me to go & tell one of them to stop. I told him, you go! Niether of us did. (That's why I'm still alive to write about it )
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I know its a little delayed, but heres the best pic I could get...

"The Curve" 1998

Comment

You sure look like a good little Hulkster
                  You must have drank your milk, and said your prayers.
                  BHR Lawson knows best
                  http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X