Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMTGuard
    replied
    I worked 13 hours last night and I wrote 13 hours on my sign in sheet as opposed to 12.

Leave a comment:

• Jackhole
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Security
    I'm outta here by midnight, so I won't get an extra hour. I remember when Guardsmark said they weren't going to pay me for the extra hour. I gave my boss a copy of the law and he faxed it to the branch. They had to pay me.
    Pinkerton pulled the same crap on me. I was too young, naive and worried about my job to say anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• Jackhole
    replied
    Originally posted by Mall Director
    Hey... When do we set em back again?? LOL!
    0200 tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Yeow. Someone needs networked key readers.
    Most hotel locks are stand alone battery operated devices, At least the new models are programmed using an infa red (sp?) connector from outside the room. The first model (that we just got rid of finally last year) required entering each room & taking the lock apart to change most of the programing.

Leave a comment:

• Mall Director
    replied
    Hey... When do we set em back again?? LOL!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Yeow. Someone needs networked key readers.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    I don't get paid for being on call so except for having to worry about being disturbed an extra hour, it does not effect me. EXCEPT: I have to have the time changed manually in 487 llocks downtown, 278 at the 2nd hotel & 22 at the 3rd The locks are "time based".

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    I'm outta here by midnight, so I won't get an extra hour. I remember when Guardsmark said they weren't going to pay me for the extra hour. I gave my boss a copy of the law and he faxed it to the branch. They had to pay me.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Working days, so I get to hear the night guy bragging about an hour overtime. Well, it is only money, they give me more every 2 weeks....

With the clock change, also change your home smoke alarm battery. Ontario law now says one alarm on each level of your home, probably be a good practice anyway until I start cooking.

Leave a comment:

• copelandamuffy
    started a topic Daylight Savings Time

Daylight Savings Time

Hotel Security, Eric, Mr. Security.
    Did you change, or planing to change the clocks back one hour?
    And if you are working, do you get an extra hour's pay?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X