• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Jackhole

• Jackhole
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lord of the Keys
    This is the first I've heard of the incident and I work in Rochester. I've also never heard of "Buffalo" security but there is a company I believe is called Bison and they do armed work in the area. I think that they are mainly ex-cops. From the stories it looks like the shooting was legit so I hope they leave the guard alone.
    Yeah, Bison hires mostly cops.

Leave a comment:

• The Lord of the Keys

• The Lord of the Keys
    replied
    This is the first I've heard of the incident and I work in Rochester. I've also never heard of "Buffalo" security but there is a company I believe is called Bison and they do armed work in the area. I think that they are mainly ex-cops. From the stories it looks like the shooting was legit so I hope they leave the guard alone.

Leave a comment:

• Jackhole

• Jackhole
    replied
    Originally posted by hisownhero
    I grew up in Rochester. The city itself is pretty bad but the suburbs are nice. That whole downtown area for the most part is really really bad and I know a lot of the grocery stores and public places downtown have armed security.
    Downtown isn't bad, I worked at Midtown Plaza for about a year and never had a problem. It's not what it once was, but I wouldn't call it bad.

The crescent, on the other hand...

Leave a comment:

• hisownhero

• hisownhero
    replied
    I grew up in Rochester. The city itself is pretty bad but the suburbs are nice. That whole downtown area for the most part is really really bad and I know a lot of the grocery stores and public places downtown have armed security.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Taylor

• Andy Taylor
    replied
    Sad, but it sounds justified.
    I have come close to firing my gun, but thank God, I have never needed to.

Leave a comment:

• Jackhole

• Jackhole
    replied
    Most of the Wilson Farms/Sugarcreek stores use off-duty cops for security. I wonder why this one had a security guard. They must have changed their policy since I left.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    It's tragic, but the police would have reacted the same way.

Leave a comment:

• 1stWatch

• 1stWatch
    started a topic Rochester Guard Kills Alleged Gunman

Rochester Guard Kills Alleged Gunman

October 23, 2006
    Rochester, NY:
    http://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp...nav=menu133_11

http://www.10nbc.com/index.asp?templ...story_id=20515

An unnamed Wilson Farms 40 year old security guard shot and killed an 18 year old who allegedly pointed a rifle or shotgun at him.
    1stWatch
    Last edited by 1stWatch; 10-23-2006, 07:06 PM. Reason: Additional Content

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X