Associations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Associations

Do any of you know any security ofc groups ? I heard of NAPSOA are they any good and what type of things do they do and offer ? Thanks

Originally posted by S/O245
    Do any of you know any security ofc groups ? I heard of NAPSOA are they any good and what type of things do they do and offer ? Thanks
    Go for it Nathan
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Sorry, posts like that are considered spam by our users. I would suggest googling.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        Sorry, posts like that are considered spam by our users. I would suggest googling.
        The administrator doesn't seem to care about any of the other spam that litters this board, why would he care about a useful link that would help a member?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhole
          The administrator doesn't seem to care about any of the other spam that litters this board, why would he care about a useful link that would help a member?
          Look at the 3rd link at the bottom of Nathan's post.
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Thanks But i agree how is that spam. Its something that will help S/O's. And guys we dont have alot of information. THis is why we have guys that are carrying things that may get them in trouble both job and court. Why officer safety is not even used in most security companies. If i were to say ofc safety to a high ranking member of my company they wouldnt know what to think. But ask the guys i work with in the field we use it. Im not saying that will change over night, but information is what you need. It betters us. Now days in some ways LE is better now than in the old days. Why, ? one reason "information". But thats my thing, i just think its wrong not to allow security associations to be named for a security officer forum. Would the admin not like me using a web site name of a org that gives S/O's self defense training etc. If so why even have this fourm. One reason to have a forum is for us to get new information. We need it and must have it in order to better all of us.

I always hear we wish we could change security. But then we stick to the old days security. Its never going to change if we dont try and change it.

Stay Safe All

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X