Mr. Security Signs Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Security Signs Off

This is my last post comrades. I have two growing security jobs, a family, and some other obligations that are using up the available time I have.

I want to thank all of you for making me feel welcome here. I will miss the informative posts from N.A. Corbier, Bill W., TEENSIX, and countless others. I wish all of you the best in your SO or LEO careers.

May all of you stay safe and continue to make this site as professional as it has been. Once again, thank you for your kind words.

Best regards,

Mr. Security
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

good luck to you and your endevors.
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

Good luck with everything. Log in when you get a free second.
      I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
      -Lieutenant Commander Data
      sigpic

Comment

Good Luck, Be Safe

Comment

Stop on in when you have a few minutes. Take care, and be safe.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I hope in future you might be able to visit and aid in these discussions. We all have valuable information worth sharing with each other. Information not carefully cultivated is like the untended garden.
            Enjoy the day and thanks,
            Bill

Comment

You are a good person, your posts like many others here are very informative as well. May your success continue and much happiness. Good luck and be safe!
              My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X