Oral board For security officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric
    (Congrats on your long standing dedication to the Security field HotelSecurit
    Watch your body language - head, arm, leg movement, it could be saying yes when you are saying no.
    Sit properly without a lot of movement, practice crossing your legs so it is not distracting (female or male).

Dress and groom for the part. Polish those shoes. Shake hands with confidence, do not crush or injure.

It is ok to pause and think before responding. Read your own resume a few times and think about each area, what questions will they ask.

I have a portfolio filled with education certificates and examples of some of my better works, would that be right for you?

Thank everyone you have contact with.

Hey do you have that portfolio info i can barrow?
    FOR THOSE LONG NIGHTS ON SHIFT

Comment

Originally posted by Duveve
      Hey to all I can answer the question about my experience and such. The problem is when they ask me a senario question that I never encounter before it throws me off. I just would not know unless I been trained in that type of situation.
      Take a moment to think about the question, sprinkle in some LIFE SAFETY IS JOB ONE, PROPER EXECUTION OF POST ORDERS AND TRAINING, sort of statements and you will have a statement.

You will need to prepare your own portfolio. I bought a 20 page presentation folder, slid in my certificates etc. from education/training, a few typed example sheets of recent reports etc. and typed up a cover sheet for the front.
      Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
      Groucho Marx

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X