I got a new job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a new job!

It's official, I've been hired as a police officer! Not sure how much I'll be around for the next few months, I'm going to be pretty busy with training I suppose.

Just wanted to let everyone know, there was no one at home to share the good news with!

Congratulations, I hope it works out for you, and stay safe.
    "What if this is as good as it gets?" ~ Melvin Udall

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhole
      It's official, I've been hired as a police officer! Not sure how much I'll be around for the next few months, I'm going to be pretty busy with training I suppose.

Just wanted to let everyone know, there was no one at home to share the good news with!
      Well done. I hope you enjoy the academy experience, something like a modified basic training.
      If it is not brought up, you bring it up, the 21-foot rule. Remember always the Ten Commandments of security and law enforcement. I do not wish to see or hear of your demise or serious injury because you lost your concentration for just a brief moment.
      Again, congratulations!
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Congrats...... don't forget the underdogs

Comment

Not what agency, but what type of PO? Special, Aux, or Regular?

Good job.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Congratulations. Good luck with the training.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
              Not what agency, but what type of PO? Special, Aux, or Regular?

Good job.
              Regular full-time Patrolman with an agency of about 280 officers.

Comment

Originally posted by ff000525
                Congrats...... don't forget the underdogs
                Never. Nothing I hate worse than someone who forgot where they came from.

Comment

Regular full-time Patrolman with an agency of about 280 officers.
                  Cool. Don't die. Don't piss off your FTO. Wear your vest. (etc, etc, etc)
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

That's Great News! Keep us all posted on your experiences!
                    Richard Dickinson
                    Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
                    DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
                    www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Congrats man. Wish you the best of luck and stay safe. Keep us updated when you get the time. again, congrats
                      " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Comment

Good job!

Never. Nothing I hate worse than someone who forgot where they came from.
                        Way to GO! Fight the good fight and kick butt when necessary. It is good to here you wont forget where you came from

Comment

Congratulations

I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye on some issues. Still, I am pleased that you are moving forward with your wish to be a police officer. Stay safe and treat security officers well.
                          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X