Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology

I feel like I've been a little pushy. I discovered this forum only a few days ago and have submitted a number of posts. It just occured to me that you, who have been here a while, are probably saying to yourselves, "Who is this Mr. Know-it-all newbie who popped in here out of the blue with an opinion on everything?" I apologize for barging into your house and running my mouth, so to speak, without testing the water to see if I would be welcome. Since nobody has jumped on me (yet...haha), I ***ume, I am... (until somebody jumps on me....hehe) Thank you.

(edit)... that auto-censored word is funny... apparently to prevent you from adding "hole" to that prefix....haha
    Last edited by UncleDooly; 11-15-2005, 05:10 PM.

UncleDooly,
    Welcome to the board. I have found your posts to be very nice, practical, and well thought out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleDooly
      I feel like I've been a little pushy. I discovered this forum only a few days ago and have submitted a number of posts. It just occured to me that you, who have been here a while, are probably saying to yourselves, "Who is this Mr. Know-it-all newbie who popped in here out of the blue with an opinion on everything?" I apologize for barging into your house and running my mouth, so to speak, without testing the water to see if I would be welcome. Since nobody has jumped on me (yet...haha), I ***ume, I am... (until somebody jumps on me....hehe) Thank you.

(edit)... that auto-censored word is funny... apparently to prevent you from adding "hole" to that prefix....haha
      I don't know, I rather like taking with you, and debating the finer points of Florida Law. You actually think, and don't throw up "My employer said," or "The State says." You reason a reason for it.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X