• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealment Devices

Each security company has it's own policies
    regarding the physical search of an individual
    you have detained/arrested. While at the
    same time, each state has it's own
    statutes/laws regarding citizen arrest authority.

If you work for a company or live in a state
    where you have at times have searched an
    individual, this topic is for you.

CONCEALMENT DEVICES

***HIDDEN POCKET IN T-SHIRT***
    Photos attached

I saw this a number of times this year. Using any ordinary t-shirt, you cut a 0.5 inch slit on the inside of the overlap at the bottom of the shirt. On one occasion, a young adult I arrested for dealing narcotics on private property was wearing a knee-length t-shirt. He concealed a standard handcuff key in such a manner. Luckily, the key was found during the search. Had it not been found ahead of time, you can only imagine what could happen.

Anybody else have any personal experiences
    with concealment devices that they would like
    to share with the forum members?
    Attached Files
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Don't Care
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by davis002; 11-08-2005, 01:38 AM.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Here is another concealment device worth mentioning.

Gym shoes hide secret compartment

Subscribers have written recently to alert officers to a pair of men's
    basketball shoes that have a small compartment on the heel that could be
    used to hide items such as a handcuff key or a small-edged weapon.

Adidas sells the T-MAC 4 for about $125, and says the compartment houses the
    HUG Systems lever that "locks your foot into a zone of comfort, security,
    control." The lever can tighten or loosen the shoe's fit. The company also
    sells the product in boys' sizes. The shoes have no laces.

Source: Calibre Press, Inc.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Yet another concealment device worth mentioning

BELT BUCKLE KEY AROUSES CONCERN AMONG NEWSLINE READERS

Many subscribers have written in with information regarding a belt buckle that could pose a threat to officers. The buckle serves as concealment for a handcuff key.

It appears to be a normal belt buckle that fits any standard 1 1/2" belt, but the pin in the belt is actually a standard handcuff key. Many Newsline subscribers wrote in saying they saw this item for sale on e-Bay. Unique devices such as this belt buckle are easily accessible to anyone. It is important to always keep your guard up and to pay attention to those 'seemingly' harmless items.

Source: Calibre Press

Comment

I think those pictures show you that we all have to be on our guard all the time for the possible. Anything is always possible. You just never know. That subject who is acting all nice on stop you made on your post etc just might not be so nice in the next second. But i hope nothing ever happens to any of us on this msg board. Train up best u can and use it if needed.

Time for this security officer to hit the bed. I swear i feel like a old man sometimes too much OT LOL. Im off first time in a month 2 days off in a row. and im going to bed at 1244am LOL.

Stay Safe Everyone

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X