Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric
    replied
    I am about a 2 hour drive from Montreal, so with some notice, and if speaking French is not a requirement, count me in.

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    Gloria00748 works a 5 minute walk from my hotel so I guess we could have the Montreal chapter of this group's meetings at my hotel

Seriously- If anyone is ever coming to Montreal, send me a PM & if the hotel is not busy I'll get you the Friends & Family Rate. (About 1/2 price!).

Leave a comment:

• Apolo
    replied
    Anyone got an empty shell?? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Originally posted by BHR Lawson
    Well... seems like we have a bunch of people from WA here, we could have a hell of a little party
    Who's gettin the keg?

Leave a comment:

• FederalSecurity
    replied
    I'm actually in Grand Coulee.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Well... seems like we have a bunch of people from WA here, we could have a hell of a little party

Leave a comment:

• hisownhero
    replied
    From Seattle here.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Originally posted by FederalSecurity
    For those who are in Washington State, I'd like to hear more about a

get-together in this region.
    Eastern Washington is pretty big, what is your region? Spokane, Tri-cites, Okanagan, etc...?

Leave a comment:

• FDG06
    replied
    BHR, This sounds like a good idea, I'll be there if I can,
    BTW, my trip to D.C. got canned, (long story) but I'll keep you posted, might have to revisit the idea after winter. Stay Safe.
    Yoda

Leave a comment:

• FederalSecurity
    replied
    For those who are in Washington State, I'd like to hear more about a

get-together in this region.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Gloria00748 works a 5 minute walk from my hotel so I guess we could have the Montreal chapter of this group's meetings at my hotel

Seriously- If anyone is ever coming to Montreal, send me a PM & if the hotel is not busy I'll get you the Friends & Family Rate. (About 1/2 price!).

Leave a comment:

• mh892
    replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security
    guys you have a great idea here, too bad there isn't more in my area. Guess me and mh892 gonna have to have our own party on the beautiful beaches down here
    Well, I don't know G. That Beach Bunnie Surveying on the White Sand Beaches with possability of holding a fishing pole at the same time will require more than an hour meeting . You rekon? Kinda do some 'observe and'.........well, observe?

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    guys you have a great idea here, too bad there isn't more in my area. Guess me and mh892 gonna have to have our own party on the beautiful beaches down here

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Originally posted by Bridgegate
    Yea, 5 or 6 would be better for me... I usually wake up around 1 or 2, so that would give me drive time...

I can feel Apolo's pain though... Tri-cities is already almost 5 hours from where *I'M* at, so if the meeting is farther North like in the Olympia/Tacoma area for example, that's gonna be a heck of a cruise...
    I usually make the drive from Olympia to Tri-Cities in about 5-6 hours. Though I cant say I drive in "strict" adhereance to the law. The longest time that drive ran me was about 8 and a half hours, I got all the way to Vancouver and realized my wallet was at home!

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Yea, 5 or 6 would be better for me... I usually wake up around 1 or 2, so that would give me drive time...

I can feel Apolo's pain though... Tri-cities is already almost 5 hours from where *I'M* at, so if the meeting is farther North like in the Olympia/Tacoma area for example, that's gonna be a heck of a cruise...

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Originally posted by wilrobnson
    Damn, have your parole officer transfer your supervision to a local office closer to you!
    You dont think I've tried!?

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X