No announcement yet.

SIW get-together (WA Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloria00748 works a 5 minute walk from my hotel so I guess we could have the Montreal chapter of this group's meetings at my hotel

Seriously- If anyone is ever coming to Montreal, send me a PM & if the hotel is not busy I'll get you the Friends & Family Rate. (About 1/2 price!).
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

For those who are in Washington State, I'd like to hear more about a

get-together in this region.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
      - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
      — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

BHR, This sounds like a good idea, I'll be there if I can,
        BTW, my trip to D.C. got canned, (long story) but I'll keep you posted, might have to revisit the idea after winter. Stay Safe.
        Yoda
        Sometimes there is "Justice", sometimes there is "Just Us"

Comment

Originally posted by FederalSecurity
          For those who are in Washington State, I'd like to hear more about a

get-together in this region.
          Eastern Washington is pretty big, what is your region? Spokane, Tri-cites, Okanagan, etc...?
          "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
          "The Curve" 1998

Comment

From Seattle here.

Comment

Well... seems like we have a bunch of people from WA here, we could have a hell of a little party
              "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

I'm actually in Grand Coulee.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
                - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
                — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson
                  Well... seems like we have a bunch of people from WA here, we could have a hell of a little party
                  Who's gettin the keg?
                  Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                  Originally posted by ValleyOne
                  BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                  Shoulda called in sick.
                  Be safe!

Comment

Anyone got an empty shell?? LOL
                    " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Comment

I am about a 2 hour drive from Montreal, so with some notice, and if speaking French is not a requirement, count me in.

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                      Gloria00748 works a 5 minute walk from my hotel so I guess we could have the Montreal chapter of this group's meetings at my hotel

Seriously- If anyone is ever coming to Montreal, send me a PM & if the hotel is not busy I'll get you the Friends & Family Rate. (About 1/2 price!).
                      Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                      Groucho Marx

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X