SIW get-together (WA Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIW get-together (WA Area)

Hey folks, Ive noticed lately that there are a few people here from the Washington State area. Myself and Wilrobnson have been chatting lately about a get-together, maybe get a couple pizzas, or some drinks, go bowling, or something, who knows... If you got any buddies in the industry feel free to bring 'em along. No time, place, or date set yet, will probably be somewhere in Western Washington on a weekend. I'll be eventually sending out a PM to members from WA, but anyone who's going to be in the area, or interested in going, or anything, drop me a PM.

Thanks!
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Brian forgot to mention that he's buying...

Comment

No he didnt. Trust me
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

How many we have from the Tennessee area?
        "What if this is as good as it gets?" ~ Melvin Udall

Comment

Awesome... Will there be consideration for those of us (majority, probably) who work the graveyard shift? In other words, no 8am meetings?
          Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
          Originally posted by ValleyOne
          BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
          Shoulda called in sick.
          Be safe!

Comment

Sounds like alot of fun guys but that's one heck of a trip for us on the other side of the mountains, but let me know times and i'll see what i can do
            " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Comment

Originally posted by Bridgegate
              Awesome... Will there be consideration for those of us (majority, probably) who work the graveyard shift? In other words, no 8am meetings?
              Im thinking a comfortable hour, like meeting at 5-6pm?
              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Apolo
                Sounds like alot of fun guys but that's one heck of a trip for us on the other side of the mountains, but let me know times and i'll see what i can do
                Aw... comeon, I make that trip all the time.
                "The Curve" 1998

Comment

LOL yeah but it's getting the OK from my captain (aka the wife) let the whipped jokes begin
                  " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson
                    Aw... comeon, I make that trip all the time.
                    Damn, have your parole officer transfer your supervision to a local office closer to you!

Comment

Originally posted by wilrobnson
                      Damn, have your parole officer transfer your supervision to a local office closer to you!
                      You dont think I've tried!?
                      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Yea, 5 or 6 would be better for me... I usually wake up around 1 or 2, so that would give me drive time...

I can feel Apolo's pain though... Tri-cities is already almost 5 hours from where *I'M* at, so if the meeting is farther North like in the Olympia/Tacoma area for example, that's gonna be a heck of a cruise...
                        Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                        Originally posted by ValleyOne
                        BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                        Shoulda called in sick.
                        Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Bridgegate
                          Yea, 5 or 6 would be better for me... I usually wake up around 1 or 2, so that would give me drive time...

I can feel Apolo's pain though... Tri-cities is already almost 5 hours from where *I'M* at, so if the meeting is farther North like in the Olympia/Tacoma area for example, that's gonna be a heck of a cruise...
                          I usually make the drive from Olympia to Tri-Cities in about 5-6 hours. Though I cant say I drive in "strict" adhereance to the law. The longest time that drive ran me was about 8 and a half hours, I got all the way to Vancouver and realized my wallet was at home!
                          "The Curve" 1998

Comment

guys you have a great idea here, too bad there isn't more in my area. Guess me and mh892 gonna have to have our own party on the beautiful beaches down here

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
                              guys you have a great idea here, too bad there isn't more in my area. Guess me and mh892 gonna have to have our own party on the beautiful beaches down here
                              Well, I don't know G. That Beach Bunnie Surveying on the White Sand Beaches with possability of holding a fishing pole at the same time will require more than an hour meeting . You rekon? Kinda do some 'observe and'.........well, observe?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X