Securi-Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mh892
    Not sure about only in Florida......but......Crestview, Guard, $7.60. Checks paperwork, tarps, straps and loads on trucks at lumber yard. No experience required.
    My old stomping grounds lol Hmm bet I know the lumber yard too lol

Comment

I should probrably do some checking then because my site is a bit unusual in that its not quite stationary at all times. i move around alot and don't have a hard copy of specific duty requirements. Mainly it was just enforce company rules and state laws. (like not smoking on property stuff like that)
      " You may make fun of us for what we do, but when it hits the fan, you'll be glad we were there"

Comment

I agree with N.A. Corbier!
        Richard Dickinson
        Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
        DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
        www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Alas, no more barn painting for me, I jut got a new job at the local hospital. Hoorah!

Comment

Originally posted by cnick001
            Alas, no more barn painting for me, I jut got a new job at the local hospital. Hoorah!
            Don't worry, that barn will be painted eventually. Good for you, though.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

now you get all the extra duties that come at a hospital, and there can be a few, some places you deliver the newspapers on the weekends, oh and my favorite wheelchair round up

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
                now you get all the extra duties that come at a hospital, and there can be a few, some places you deliver the newspapers on the weekends, oh and my favorite wheelchair round up
                We have to do the newspapers every day A suggestion, "steal" some examining gloves & wear them while doing the papers, saves having to wash the ink off of the hands if you get a "real" security call while delivering them!
                I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I used to be on the look out for wheel chairs. Sometimes kids would take them and roll them down hills.

When I found a stray chair I'd do one of two things: have switch board call the department and have them pick it up or throw it in the elevator and press the floor number...eventually it'd find it's way.

Comment

Originally posted by LavianoTS386
                    I used to be on the look out for wheel chairs. Sometimes kids would take them and roll them down hills.

When I found a stray chair I'd throw it in the elevator and press the floor number...eventually it'd find it's way.
                    You'd be fired for doing that in my hotel !

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
                      Lucky us, we deliver the newspapers 7 days a week, and don't be "late" with them or expect a comment or two from the receivers.
                      "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                        You'd be fired for doing that in my hotel !
                        I could never do Hotel security I don't have a good customer service attitude. I'm all about making people happy, but when my efforts are abused or taken for granted (eg become expected) I can't handle it. I'm not a butler.

Comment

In French we are known as SERVICE de la Sécurité not Département de la sécurité.

Comment

Originally posted by aka Bull
                            Lucky us, we deliver the newspapers 7 days a week, and don't be "late" with them or expect a comment or two from the receivers.
                            YOU LIVE!

And I need a few more characters.
                            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by aka Bull
                              Do you get tips?
                              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                                Do you get tips?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X