Reqaul time again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reqaul time again?

You know your in the Geritol Generation when it is time for your annual requal and you feel like you just did it last month. Another 40 hours at the range and another 70 hours in the classroom.

What requals do ya'll have to do to stay current?

I can see it now. Day after I retire. Sitting at the breakfast table waiting for, "The range is hot. Shooters step to the line. cetra, cetra, cetra."

Well, none as of yet.. but I, and my department have a huge list of requals.. The on I am not ever looking forward to again is OC instructor.. The certifyer we have is sadistic and enjoys saturating everyone.. "yes, here I am again, get it out of your system...uggg"!
    Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Nothing yet but I hope to eventually get at least an annual firearms re-qual going.

Comment

Attach a passport photo and a check for $20.00 to my license renewal form.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
          Attach a passport photo and a check for $20.00 to my license renewal form.
          $30 dollars here. Plus I'm required to keep my EMT National Registry certification current which involves 40 hours worth of Continuing Education and a 40 hour refresher course every 2 years plus CPR/AED certification.
          Last edited by EMTGuard; 09-25-2006, 01:30 AM.
          Hospital Security Officer

Comment

85 dollars for WI.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I know this is off-topic, but I've seen you post the phrase "cetra, cetra, cetra" 3 times in as many days. The phrase you're looking for is "et cetera" or it can be abbreviated as "etc."

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhole
                I know this is off-topic, but I've seen you post the phrase "cetra, cetra, cetra" 3 times in as many days. The phrase you're looking for is "et cetera" or it can be abbreviated as "etc."
                Not if'n ya live in da swamp an' only made it thrue the thurd grade. Picky, picky, picky. An' the same goes for your rabbit.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X