Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan man charged with robbing Kroger security officer

*** Can you imagine being ROBBED while on duty and in uniform??? ***

Michigan man charged with robbing Kroger security officer privateofficer.com

Posted: 04 Apr 2014 09:01 PM PDT
    Lawson.Samuel.Eugene.jpgSAGINAW, MI April 5 2014— A Buena Vista Township man is accused of robbing a Kroger security guard in late March.
    Samuel N. Lawson, 44, is charged with armed robbery and two other felonies in a March 29 incident outside the Kroger store, 3860 Dixie, in Buena Vista.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogs...m_medium=email

I don't see why a security guard would be less of a target than anyone else.

Of course, it's possible the uniforms protects against robbery in other ways...
    "Hey, let's go rob that guy!"
    "I don't know man, that guy's a security guard. They make, like, minimum wage so he probably doesn't have any money.."
    "You're right. Let's go rob the store employee instead. They probably make more..."
    Last edited by Consolewatcher; 04-06-2014, 03:04 AM. Reason: Me no the English goodly.

Comment

Must have been the chained wallet...

Comment

I actually had some one try this on me...he didn't like the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Consolewatcher View Post
          I don't see why a security guard would be less of a target than anyone else.

Of course, it's possible the uniforms protects against robbery in other ways...
          "Hey, let's go rob that guy!"
          "I don't know man, that guy's a security guard. They make, like, minimum wage so he probably doesn't have any money.."
          "You're right. Let's go rob the store employee instead. They probably make more..."
          Well, if the guard is armed or even unarmed but with less lethal, it would generally make them less of a target.

Comment

Taboola

Collapse

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X