S/O Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S/O Union

Is anyone aware of a security officers union or rep that I could speak with?
    P/M me if you have any info. Tx

I don't know of any S/O Unions, but keep away from SEIU, thats all I can say.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

I know of some organizations that are not unions, but I know of no organized unions for security. If you want to be reviled in your area as a union organizer (hehe), you can contact the Department of Homeland Security Police Union, which is helping non-sworn "security guards" form locals.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

If I understood the "Tx" at the end of your posting properly then it meant you're in Texas.

http://www.assisttexas.org/

That's the only one I know of.
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by hemi444
          Is anyone aware of a security officers union or rep that I could speak with?
          P/M me if you have any info. Tx

We are union here, illinois help you? PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stWatch
            If I understood the "Tx" at the end of your posting properly then it meant you're in Texas.

http://www.assisttexas.org/

That's the only one I know of.
            tx usually means "thanks."

Only I use ty.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Just to clear the mix tx, yes thanks

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X