X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackhole
    replied
    Originally posted by hrdickinson
    I have to applaud you for even thinking in those terms. Most company owners wished more were like you! There are many ways to add value but most will cost your company money (guard tour systems, higher tech communications, integreted surveillance equipment, online incident reporting, etc.). Some won't (more frequent client meetings, recurring post order review, logbooks, etc.). I would take any ideas to your management first. They should be appreciative.
    I think of those as enhancing the services you already have and making sure you're providing the best possible service to the client. When I hear "value-added," I think the same things BHR Lawson and HotelSecurity do, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Mall Director
    replied
    Study your local laws if you are an officer.. Laws that pretain to your state, county and city, then learn what you can do legally, and go all the way with it. An educated Officer is top quality!

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by BHR Lawson
    When I think of "value added" it brings me back to mopping floors, picking up litter in the parking lot, cleaning countertops, etc...
    Delivering towels, unblocking toilets etc (oh yea, that's what my staff already do )

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    When I think of "value added" it brings me back to mopping floors, picking up litter in the parking lot, cleaning countertops, etc...

Leave a comment:

• hrdickinson
    replied
    Adding Value

Originally posted by truckstop cop
    Here is a question, I need some ideas on how to add value at your site. Anything that is going to help out the client.
    I have to applaud you for even thinking in those terms. Most company owners wished more were like you! There are many ways to add value but most will cost your company money (guard tour systems, higher tech communications, integreted surveillance equipment, online incident reporting, etc.). Some won't (more frequent client meetings, recurring post order review, logbooks, etc.). I would take any ideas to your management first. They should be appreciative.

Leave a comment:

• truckstop cop
    started a topic adding value

adding value

Here is a question, I need some ideas on how to add value at your site. Anything that is going to help out the client.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X