• More on Benghazi attacks

This disturbs me................

More on Benghazi attacks:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...uring-attacks/

Originally posted by sec-guy View Post
    This disturbs me................

More on Benghazi attacks:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...uring-attacks/

By the end of the day the spectic tank Liberal News Media will rally around and protect the current administration
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Originally posted by copelandamuffy View Post
      By the end of the day the spectic tank Liberal News Media will rally around and protect the current administration
      Four dead Americans, compound attacked, ground branch- quick reaction force, tactical security teams engaged in a firefight with the enemy, "Direct Action". They we're under mortar attacks that lasted up to five hours that could of been taken out by an Air Strike by US forces or our allies, American killed defending our fallen, and the Admin called it a protest that went bad?

Not recognizing the attacks for what it was is worse, the fallen went down together and they died as hero's standing.

I hope they can prove today who it was that made the decision to tone down the truth, I hope it ALL comes out.

Pops
      Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Comment

Originally posted by Pop pop View Post
        Four dead Americans, compound attacked, ground branch- quick reaction force, tactical security teams engaged in a firefight with the enemy, "Direct Action". They we're under mortar attacks that lasted up to five hours that could of been taken out by an Air Strike by US forces or our allies, American killed defending our fallen, and the Admin called it a protest that went bad?

Not recognizing the attacks for what it was is worse, the fallen went down together and they died as hero's standing.

I hope they can prove today who it was that made the decision to tone down the truth, I hope it ALL comes out.

Pops
        Don't hold your breath for the truth. In corporate board room of ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NBC,PBS, and the
        New York Times. Washington Post, Boston Globe, Atlanta Constitution they are working overtime
        to mask the truth

Comment

I think it is fine we didn't "strike back" and save the diplomats and other Americans.

1)No American in Libya at the time could be considered "innocent". They weren't a "feed the children" mission, they were there to steal oil and gold and other resources.

2)They were all very much "volunteers" and extremely well paid mercenaries, who "knew the risks".

3)Part of the (statistically low) risk should be "If you get in trouble, the USA isn't going to do something to try to save you if it means killing a lot of civilians with 'collateral damage', so consider applying for and accepting this diplomatic mission sort of like joining the military, but with much better food and pay".

In related news, I'm 110% against any "Diplomatic Immunity" for general crimes. The first job of any diplomat needs to be obeying the customs and LAWS in host nation. If you "can't live" without drinking booze maybe we'll can't be our man in Saudi Arabia. Likewise, in the case of Stevens in Libya, if you are an openly "practicing homosexual" maybe you shouldn't be our diplomat in a turbulent hard-line Sharia law revolutionary nation. If you want to buy your cousin's 6yr old daughter for forced marriage and imprison her in your household maybe you can't be a diplomat in USA.

PS-It certainly wasn't as if there was any "legit govt" anywhere in Libya to be inviting in "diplomats" in the first place. So us sending in anyone to talk to anyone can only be considered "dirty deals" by the 99% of interested parties we weren't talking to. Any foreigners, regardless of there claimed intent or positions (including of course "humanitarian relief workers"), could be shot on sight as spies, or similar to looters, because chances are they would be akin to looters. Like if a Dept Store has some disaster and folks rush in uninvited to "help save the merchandise". If we really "just wanted to help" we have the capacity to do a fly over and toss some first-aid kits and maybe a few boxes of corn flakes out the back of a C-17 or something. Lets remember that during his tenure in office, Kaddify had taken his nation from messed up ex-colonial left-over to "richest non-White nation in Africa", and during the same time-frame Govts in USA have taken us from world's biggest creditor and exporter, to world's biggest debtor and importer, all without any good explanation. Falling as far and as fast as any collapse in history.
          Last edited by Squid; 05-08-2013, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
            I think it is fine we didn't "strike back" and save the diplomats and other Americans.

1)No American in Libya at the time could be considered "innocent". They weren't a "feed the children" mission, they were there to steal oil and gold and other resources.

2)They were all very much "volunteers" and extremely well paid mercenaries, who "knew the risks".

3)Part of the (statistically low) risk should be "If you get in trouble, the USA isn't going to do something to try to save you if it means killing a lot of civilians with 'collateral damage', so consider applying for and accepting this diplomatic mission sort of like joining the military, but with much better food and pay".

In related news, I'm 110% against any "Diplomatic Immunity" for general crimes. The first job of any diplomat needs to be obeying the customs and LAWS in host nation. If you "can't live" without drinking booze maybe we'll can't be our man in Saudi Arabia. Likewise, in the case of Stevens in Libya, if you are an openly "practicing homosexual" maybe you shouldn't be our diplomat in a turbulent hard-line Sharia law revolutionary nation. If you want to buy your cousin's 6yr old daughter for forced marriage and imprison her in your household maybe you can't be a diplomat in USA.
            Okay, I've seen your posts in the past skirt the territory of inflammatory. In this case, you've crossed a line and I'm going to STRONGLY suggest that you retract as much of this statement as you can. At this point, based on that statement, I would say that you have your head so far up your 4th point of contact that you probably haven't seen daylight in quite some time. Yes, you have freedom of speech and this is the USA. You want to share opinions? Okay, here's mine. You've never served your country before and you sure as Hell aren't fit to act as a rag for those men that died in Libya to clean their boots on. If you did serve in any capacity, you were a REMF of the first order. I don't care what Chris Steven's sexual orientation was, he died serving his country as our ambassador, in harm's way. He deserves our unlimited respect for that. Speculating on things that you know NOTHING about? Immature. Casting aspersions on veterans who elected to continue to serve our country? Abysmal. If you're not censured for this, I'll be cancelling my account here. You are a poseur.
            "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

+2 Tactical guy, I could not have not said it any better, I'm with you, good job brother! Squid, have you lost your mind? American security forces have been protecting Embassies and consulates since the beginning of time, their mission statement is to protect American citizens and nothing more, for you to equate this fact with stealing gold and oil is absolutely insane.

They we're not blue badger contractors, some of the enemy forces were, they we're in fact employees of Protective Services teams of the State Department, ( you know? your fellow Americans) then again maybe you don't know. I find your remarks hateful to American citizens of Service who sacrificed and payed the ultimate price, and for you to call out an American ambassador and his Security teams made up of all branches of the military including the CIA ground branch members is nothing short of being insane, out of touch and border line delusional. You need to Ratchet Down. I have nothing more to say to you, go about your business.

Pops
              Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Comment

PS-It certainly wasn't as if there was any "legit govt" anywhere in Libya to be inviting in "diplomats" in the first place. So us sending in anyone to talk to anyone can only be considered "dirty deals" by the 99% of interested parties we weren't talking to. Any foreigners, regardless of there claimed intent or positions (including of course "humanitarian relief workers"), could be shot on sight as spies, or similar to looters, because chances are they would be akin to looters. Like if a Dept Store has some disaster and folks rush in uninvited to "help save the merchandise". If we really "just wanted to help" we have the capacity to do a fly over and toss some first-aid kits and maybe a few boxes of corn flakes out the back of a C-17 or something. Lets remember that during his tenure in office, Kaddify had taken his nation from messed up ex-colonial left-over to "richest non-White nation in Africa", and during the same time-frame Govts in USA have taken us from world's biggest creditor and exporter, to world's biggest debtor and importer, all without any good explanation. Falling as far and as fast as any collapse in history.
                I used to work within the State Department (security) and I can say with authority that you are full of ........CRAP.
                Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                CoAuthor - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
                  I used to work within the State Department (security) and I can say with authority that you are full of ........CRAP.
                  Thank you Curtis. I repeat. The Main Stream Media is working overtime to cover up for the Administration
                  Rest assured this would be far different if G.W., or G.H. Bush were in office
                  The truth would be banged out

Comment

I really think the truth will out on this one. People are coming forward.
                    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                    CoAuthor - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Comment

Curtis, could you be a little more specific? Last time I used "crap" on a DAR they said I should instead give "just the facts".

Were the Americans in Libya somehow forced(drafted)?

Is there some new "Govt of Libya" you know about but rest of the world doesn't, who could legitimately be making new deals with foreign nations?

I remember when I got my passport they had all sorts of very serious sounding warning about "The US Constitution does not follow you overseas" and generally that if you get in trouble the US Govt wont be able(or willing) to get involved in saving you.

As far as "working for the State Dept" I should remind of the position of the USA in the world just prior to your employment with those folks, and how it changed during your tenure. Falling as far and as fast as any empire in history, with no real reason other than criminal incompetence and treason in higher levels of govt. Don't take that personally, it is exactly the same thing that hit me when I was attending a few Union meetings (construction union) couple years ago. I realized you had to listen to what the leaders were saying and 'where they were coming from', but also realize these were the people, and those were the things they were doing, that have all but completely destroyed the position of the Unions in construction. Like a doctor or auto-mechanic listing to patient or customer. They may think they are "taking good care" but since they obviously have problems you need to listen with a 'critical mind' for what they might be doing that causes their problems.

Lets briefly review the "principals" in this case:

Obama is first and foremost the "Affirmative Action POTUS". He worked for Bill Ayers for 8 years and was picked "out of the chorus line" by Bill, because Bill himself didn't have a "race card". Without Bill Ayers no one outside of a few bad neighborhoods in Chicago would have ever heard of Obama.

Hillary's "Political Life" all comes from her position in "MonicaGate", as the 'injured' cuckold, long suffering wife, very much on front page for months. A LOT of women voters "felt a connection". That is why she, and not the wives of Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I & II later became both US Senator and then Sec of State.

Now, back to "our guys" in Libya. On behalf of the 2 clowns mentioned above, you travel to a nation undergoing a violent revolution to support someone(Stevens) whose "lifestyle" is pretty much normally a Capital Offense in that culture.

I'd have to give them a "Darwin Award".

Comment

Squid. Your a nut job. Go away.

Comment

MacGuard, when I was given some quality security training by retired FBI Special Agent at old CalPlantProtection, one of the things he really harped on was that as security it sure wasn't our job to regulate morals or manners and that anyone who might have 'strong feelings' about such things was more than welcome to leave and still get the TWO DAYS PAID training check even without completing the course.

Anyone in any even remotely 'customer service' type job should be able to handle hearing "different points of view" VERY, VERY well.

He also told us to be most polite and 'encouraging' to any "crackpot", and be "all ears" at all times.

If you can't handle hearing diff views on a dry computer screen, I shudder to think how you might handle it "on post".

Here is a dime......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wOUMd3bMRI I have serious doubts about you as a security guard. lol

Comment

Mrs. Bill Clinton and all this

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...pes_under_fire

Curtis: Boston Herald is a pretty conservative newspaper. Joe Battenfield is one of the best reporters in Boston
                            Your dreams of all this having an affect on Obama, ain't gonna happen. Not with Brian Williams and NBC news and
                            the cover up.

Comment

MacGuard, when I was given some quality security training by retired FBI Special Agent at old CalPlantProtection, one of the things he really harped on was that as security it sure wasn't our job to regulate morals or manners and that anyone who might have 'strong feelings' about such things was more than welcome to leave and still get the TWO DAYS PAID training check even without completing the course.

Anyone in any even remotely 'customer service' type job should be able to handle hearing "different points of view" VERY, VERY well.

He also told us to be most polite and 'encouraging' to any "crackpot", and be "all ears" at all times.

If you can't handle hearing diff views on a dry computer screen, I shudder to think how you might handle it "on post".

Here is a dime......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wOUMd3bMRI I have serious doubts about you as a security guard. lol
                              That's very interesting but, not germane to this discussion. We're not "on post" in these forums. We're "home", whether we're browsing at work or our actual home. You just came into our living rooms and accosted our "family", in that 1) they were Americans 2) veterans 3) serving their country and 4) they were "security". I could handle you coming onto my post and acting a fool. I'd calmly and professionally handle it by calling LE and telling you to sit down and STFU or I'd Tase you for displaying erratic and potentially dangerous motions towards my firearm. That's what we're all telling you, now.
                              "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Taboola

Collapse

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X