Spring Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break

We are in the middle of Spring Break again. The little sh*ts have been here since Saturday. So far so good. No police, fire or ambulances needed, yet!
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    We are in the middle of Spring Break again. The little sh*ts have been here since Saturday. So far so good. No police, fire or ambulances needed, yet!
    I don't envy you, HS. Keep your powder dry!
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

No way I would "spring break" in Canada.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

I'm getting ready for urban beach week

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
          As always, my biggest concern is coytoes with an attitude problem
          Thanks, but no thanks HS
          http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

I like the idea for spring break at Father Guido Sarducci's "Five Minute University".

Spring break only lasts about 20 seconds. He turns on a sunlamp and gives you a glass of orange juice.

Last edited by SecTrainer; 03-11-2013, 01:23 PM.
            "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
              No way I would "spring break" in Canada.
              we're not getting the Boston kids anymore. I think it is because of the recent change requiring US citizens to have passports to return to the States. A lot of kids don't have them.

We get them from Toronto. They are 17 & 18 years old & come here because the drinking age is 19 in Ontario & 18 here.

Curtis. The snow is all gone from the streets & sidewalks. (It's dtill on the lawns) & it has been above freezing for the past few days. 8C now.

Comment

Spring Break, its like Black Friday for private security... well, unless you're LP. I hope no K&R Ops pop up this year.
                Last edited by rpmacmurphy; 03-13-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rpmacmurphy View Post
                  Spring Break, its like Black Friday for private security... well, unless you're LP. I hope no K&R Ops pop up this year.
                  I can sympathize with the winter holiday (a weeklong stint in February, about the same here as that spring break) fresh on my mind and already dreading them summer holidays and all. :P

Comment

Do a "tourist photo" thing like they got at ski resorts, but different.

At ski resorts they got photographers up on top of mountain who for a small fee will take you and your friends pic with nice big good camera (presumably so beginner skiers don't need to risk bringing own camera and breaking it in crash).

At Spring Break you take pics of kids doing "memorable" things, then a week after send them rough grainy copies with an offer to sell them "exclusive rights" to the high resolution copies and negs.

So if some rich kid from a 'good family' wants to keep photos of him making out with tranny hooker out of "public domain" all he needs to do is buy the copyright of photo for $1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
                      Do a "tourist photo" thing like they got at ski resorts, but different.

At ski resorts they got photographers up on top of mountain who for a small fee will take you and your friends pic with nice big good camera (presumably so beginner skiers don't need to risk bringing own camera and breaking it in crash).

At Spring Break you take pics of kids doing "memorable" things, then a week after send them rough grainy copies with an offer to sell them "exclusive rights" to the high resolution copies and negs.

So if some rich kid from a 'good family' wants to keep photos of him making out with tranny hooker out of "public domain" all he needs to do is buy the copyright of photo for $1000.
                      I understand that in the States each state has it's own criminal code so maybe it is legal in some (yea, sure) but under Canada's single crimial code this is called Blackmail.

Besides, the parents wouldn't believe it. In the past we have had to use force to break up a fight. An irate mother called the hotel threatening to sue us for using excessive force on her poor innocient Johnny. When it was explained that young Johnny was out of control & hurt another person badly & risked getting hurt himself, force was used by us. Not her Johnny. When we went on to explain that the most force used against him was by the police when he resisted them. Sheimmediately thanked us for controlling him so he did not hurt or hurt someone else, right? Wrong. She asked for the phone number of the police because now she was going to sue them!
                      Last edited by HotelSecurity; 03-14-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X