No announcement yet.

How is your resume set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing me a resume makes me think you're trying. Coming to get an application without a pen makes me think you're not.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhole
      Pretty good money around here for security officers. I would have brought a resume.
      If that's what you think you're worth then by all means bring your resume.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        Bringing me a resume makes me think you're trying. Coming to get an application without a pen makes me think you're not.
        Who said anything about not bringing a pen?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
          If that's what you think you're worth then by all means bring your resume.
          Regardless of what you think you're worth, you and I both know there's a "going rate" for our respective jobs in our respective regions of the country. I could think I'm worth $20/hr. but guess what? There's not a chance I'm getting it, resume or not.

Comment

Regardless of what you think you're worth, you and I both know there's a "going rate" for our respective jobs in our respective regions of the country. I could think I'm worth $20/hr. but guess what? There's not a chance I'm getting it, resume or not.
            That's the key phrase right there. $10/hr. is too low here. Low wages = no resume.

Comment

That's the key phrase right there. $10/hr. is too low here. Low wages = no resume.
              What do you make?

Comment

What do you make?
                More than that.

Comment

More than that.
                  How descriptive.

Comment

How descriptive.
                    Did you really think that I was going to give you a number? I don't know you from Jack, no pun intended.

Comment

Did you really think that I was going to give you a number? I don't know you from Jack, no pun intended.
                      All the more reason TO post your wage. No one personally knows you here.

Comment

All the more reason TO post your wage. No one personally knows you here.
                        Jack: I think there is a "hole" in your security awareness, pun intended.

Comment

Jack: I think there is a "hole" in your security awareness, pun intended.
                          No, you're just paranoid.

To each his own.

Comment

No, you're just paranoid.

To each his own.
                            Not a bad trait to have when you work in security.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X