Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Quiz: Offender's Friend Becomes Violent

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ehre0tKa8_U [Graphic Violence Warning]

You've offended this man's dawg. He wants to knock a punk ass security guard out. What are you going to do?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Run, it appears he has a low lung capacity.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Me.. In my work place.. whew.. my god..

Radio all my units to my location, hose him with the riot gun, and who ever can get the backs of those knees... then more than likely take cover somewhere!

At the end of that flick, I was.. well.. disturbed! The poor guy had no eye left.. I dont think he is firing on all cylinders!
      Deputy Sheriff

Comment

That eye injury is what can happen when hit with a well placed corkscrew punch. It looks like he will need surgery for his eyelid at the least, since it was ripped in half.
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X