Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Ok I know this is an old thread but I missed it! Did anyone else notice that the bank was Bank of America, for which TWC holds the national contract for?? I could not help but laugh at that.

FWIW my sister lives in that area I need to call her and find out if TWC has an officer there normaly

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by wilrobnson
    You can't buy Securitas badges or uniforms off eBay anymore...The auctions are taken down rather quickly.....
    Good. That's a step in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    So thaaaaaaats where my uniform went.... I was wondering about that

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have attempted to advise Guardsmark and Securitas when their uniforms are offered for sale on E-bay. Guess what? Their apathetic response sent an unmistakable message to me: I had wasted my time.
    You can't buy Securitas badges or uniforms off eBay anymore...The auctions are taken down rather quickly.

I have, however, seen a complete TWC uniform, right down to the goofy gloss leather belt and holster on there.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Doesn't surprise me.

I have attempted to advise Guardsmark and Securitas when their uniforms are offered for sale on E-bay. Guess what? Their apathetic response sent an unmistakable message to me: I had wasted my time.

Serves 'em right.

Leave a comment:

• Echos13
    replied
    Well, this shows that the common person has an untrained eye in recognizing a real unifromed security person. But then (sigh) I have seen a few WBC that have people that look like this bunch.

But you walk into my bank wearing a S/O's uniform, and the shirt is hanging out, no belt and no badge, name tag, etc. there's a problem! Especailly a TWC CPO uniform!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    E-bay. Its perfectly legal, according to ebay, to put security uniforms up. Unless they changed it. Police uniforms? No. Security? Yes.

Oh, and I've seen clean and pressed uniform shirts at Goodwill. Wackenhut, Advance/Metro, Burns... You name it.

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    started a topic Bank Robbers use Wackenhut Uniforms

Bank Robbers use Wackenhut Uniforms

Article

Video

They say any publicity is good publicity, but I doubt Wackenhut is going to think that, especially if it turns out one of the bank robbers worked for the company......

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X